Thinking of going AF in January...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay starting tomorrow going for an AF january!

Comment

Dove//- how did it go? Day 2 now? If not, start today or tomorrow. We are here! Ann Carolina started a great thread 2013---let's do it! It's awesome. Come join us!
      Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
      A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Count me in...
        AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
        As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Let January be the start of your new sober life. When I quit this time I was thinking about doing a 30 day af period and then return to moderation and while I was walking home from the pub the thought of quitting for good hit me and it felt like the right time so I went and did it and I have no regrets from doing it. I love my sober life and I love waking up every morning without a hangover and regrets from the night before.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

DriftyAlison0;1437556 wrote: Let January be the start of your new sober life. When I quit this time I was thinking about doing a 30 day af period and then return to moderation and while I was walking home from the pub the thought of quitting for good hit me and it felt like the right time so I went and did it and I have no regrets from doing it. I love my sober life and I love waking up every morning without a hangover and regrets from the night before.
            Wise words from a woman that's not just talkin' the talk...she's walkin' the walk! Way to go Drifty, you've been an inspiration around here.
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
            X