2013-LET'S DO THIS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013-LET'S DO THIS!

When I talked with my dr (he and I go way back, good friend) he basically refused to put me on AB unless I could not manage it myself. I did have to report to him at the end of each week.
    So I did it cold turkey. It was not pretty!
    I think he would have given me the script later if I had not been able to "do-it-myself". He is, unlike most stateside drs, very slow to go to meds, he prefers people look at alternative methods of solving their problems. He does give meds when he, and the patient, feel they are the best alternative.
    Probably has saved me a few thousand in script cost over the past 25 years.
    BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

2013-LET'S DO THIS!

Hey Miss Ann! I love reading about your successes! It's contagious! Keep em rolling! XO, B
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

2013-LET'S DO THIS!

Hey BHOG

I actually did not get the AB from my doctor, I ordered it from Canada.
        Then I had a friend here who swears that it doesn't work for her who gave me a bunch.

My GP will not get involved in addiction issues and my shrink sadly doesn;t know my whole story. I do intend to change to a shrink who specializes in addiction though.

Comment

Working...
        X