Lushy's Learn to Be a Bitch Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lushy is gonna be the leader and gathering her Bitch tricks as we speak.

Jenneh is gonna help by showing how to be a passive aggressive Bitch.

They are welcoming any suggestions for Bitch topics you may want to explore.

Anyone can sign up so jump right in, men are also welcome.
    (I do know some pretty unbelivable male bitches)

I'll start!

1. Gabby - I am so excited for this. Thank you Lushy and Jenneh I can not express my graditude enough. I am so tired of being nice. :thanks:
    Gabby :flower:

Hi Gabby, Jenneh and Lush! Can I join? I'm about tired of being the peacemaker in my family and the creative skapegoat at work! How can I tell everyone I'm notta gonna do it anymore? I know you can help me be a good bitch..I can be a bitch, but I really wanna be a good one when it really counts!
    Thanks gals! :0P
    Dianne

Comment

I actually think I could be an instructor...I'll fax in or email my credentials...and I have plenty of personal references on hand..

Intimidation 101

Cold Death Stare 101

these are my areas of expertise...
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Great post!

I basically told a 'pet' of my boss's boss today to learn her damn job today so that I don't have to 'train the trainer" (her job is training). Very unlike me but have little tolerance for ignorance in people who have a big head to begin with....
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

LMAO!!! Okay I am supposed to be resting, but I would like to recruit PP as another instructor. She has made it clear of her bitchy ways of which I have no doubt.

Welcome Di, you are on your way to being the world's biggest bitch. You can do it, you can do it....

More to come in the morning. I must go formulate my plan........

And it looks like AA will be our resident male bitch. Welcome!!!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Yup I'm in too.

I simply just raise my finger in my home and all motion stops along with that comes the glare of death.

At work I had to say.. if you would do your job wouldn't it make mine a lot less stressful..actually had to say that today.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I do bitch well and need no training, as it is quite natural for me. It really comes down to not giving a damn. But when you do, do not take NO for an answer. It also helps to have issues with authority.

Comment

I still have a month's supply of "angry pills" Lush.... should I start taking them again?? Anything to help me along to learn the first-hand secrets to being a first class bitch!
                What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Oh Ducky,

You have taught me much. Hopefully I have taught you a few things as well!

Smallie
                  What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

I want to be a bitch when it really counts. Teach me how, "you pack if bitches"
                    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

That's funny Doo Doo we sound like a pack of wolves... love it
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

DooDoo...THAT was the funniest sentence i think i've ever read..:H
                        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Actually i must go and wake Mrs Macks up...She won silver in the Sydney 2000 200m freestyle bitch.
                          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Rule #1

So, just exactly what is a BITCH?

B - BABE
                            I - IN
                            T - TOTAL
                            C - CONTROL OF
                            H - HERSELF

So ladies, next time somebody calls you a bitch.......

SMILE.........

And say Thank You!
                            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Well said.

Comment

Working...
                              X