Lushy's Learn to Be a Bitch Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be willing to intimidate plenty of people to sign up!
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

I love a team player.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I think that would classify you as a SIYIB (seemingly innocent yet intimidating bitch).

Comment

Count me in for the seminar but I will need plenty of advance notice to fit you all into my calendar. I will not have much preparation to do to teach the ICSNB (It comes so natural bitch ) chapter.

That is actually a key factor. The bigger the bitch you are being, the bigger the smile needs to be.

Comment

Good thinkin Bitches......and you all can use me to be your prodigy success story. Thanks to all your bitch training I will be the perfect

Poster Bitch Woman

success story
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

Settle down snide one. We need to see examples of your writing first.

Comment

My husband and I were having an argumnent, no, it was a big fight, a few years back when he told me I was a bitch. "No sh*t", I very calmly replied. "And it only took you 16 years to figure out, which makes you a complete and total moron."

Yes, I could write a chapter or two.
                Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

:H By the way, bitches tour by limosines and planes, not buses.

Comment

Just making sure we are all on the same page. I think some of these folks may have been on a bus before- something called a Muffin Bus ????

Glad we are in agreement.

Comment

Didit, you belong. I think we shall call you "The Bitch We Look Up To Because She is Such a Bitch" Bitch.

Lucky, do not knock the muffin bus. It was rather high tech.

Okay, back to writing.........

Comment

In my 20's I went thru a stage with my best friend when we tiedyed everything, matching socks, hats, shirts, fanny packs. We also had paint pens for fabric and decided to put BFH on all the stuff with the paint pens. We called it our own line of clothing Bitch From Hell.
                        I know, I know I blame it on the eighties.

Sammys

Comment

When my dog is in the kitchen begging for food scraps after dinner, all I have to do is turn around and give her "the eye" and she immediately lays down on the floor and puts her head down. The kids think it is the funniest thing. I think it scares my husband. I am the bitch who scares the shi*t out of the bitch.
                          Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

You got it Lusch!!! I am so excited! I have a lot to say / bitch-witch about there!!! Thank you.

Comment

Yes -- which bitch owns the private jet ??!!! Oh -- it must be my friend Gayle!!

Comment

Lucky,
                                Are you really Hillary??? Bitch???.

Comment

Working...
                                X