Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lushy's Learn to Be a Bitch Class

Oh, that is me!

lush;110510 wrote: LOL. I think that falls under the category of "tell it like it is and if you don't want to hear what I have say so what?" bitch.
    Judging by my last thread~ you "Seniors" know which one LOL~ I may have not become this kinda Beotch???

Speaking of Maxi's with wings.... I used to only think of myself as a 'that time of the month bitch'.... but as I get older ( 40 coming SOON!), that 'time o' the month' is lasting all month!!!

Cheers to Beotches Everywhere!

Skoots
    "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Ahhh Skootie.....You are just fine, just fine!
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

No, she isn't. She is an all-month long bitch.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

OK, that's true and that IS NOT GOOD
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Holy Maxi Pad! LOL...ya'll (yes, I'm from the U.S. south) crack me up. I would LOVE to bitch out a few people today, just been on that edge for a while now, but I just can't do it! I may get an 'F' in this class. Is there a bitches anonymous group anywhere? Or a Covert Bitching lessons? :0)

Comment

Or another way to classify that would be "never takes a day off from being a bitch" bitch. Hey wait, that sounds like me...........

Comment

Lush- Agreed!!!

lush;110574 wrote: No, she isn't. She is an all-month long bitch.
                .... and what a GREAT excuse to eat Chocolate 365 days a year.... there are benefits to the month long PMS Beotch!!! Milk, Dark, filled, white, with nuts- TONS of glorious chocolate!!! Muh ha ha ha .... !

Skoots
                "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

No Bitch should be anonymous Di. Stand proud in your bitchiness!!!

Comment

Yes Di, stand proud. You will be fine. I lived in the south and in GA for 7 years and I swear I met some of the finest bitches down there!!

Comment

Man, there are a lot of bitches in Toronto. I'll tell ya....
                      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Bitchfest USA a new kind of festival

Comment

Special Offer to Lushy's Bitches

As Lushy's Witch-Bitch I am making a special offer to her bitches.

Curses and Spells at a discounted rate!

This is a limited offer, bitches! So choose one NOW!

Here is a taste. If you are interested, let me know. I have others and I customize, for an extra fee, of course.

Other true witchies and warlockies receive the same discount. Everyone else pays fullprice.
                          Attached files [img]/converted_files/212236=815-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Hey Bitchies!!

How do I get my ad to appear inside my post.??? It is a file on my hard drive! Damn......ruined the whole f....... ad

Comment

Comment

My brother just sent this to me. I think this is a good lesson for the day...........

I was riding to work yesterday when I observed a female driver, who cut right in front of a pickup truck, causing the driver to drive onto the shoulder to avoid hitting her.

This evidently angered the driver enough that he hung his arm out the window and gave the woman the finger. " Man, that guy is stupid," I thought to myself. I ALWAYS smile nicely and wave in a sheepish manner whenever a female does anything to me in traffic, and here's why:

I drive 48 miles each way every day to work. That's 96 miles each day.

Of these, 16 miles each way is bumper-to-bumper. Most of the bumper-to-bumper is on an 8 lane highway.

There are 7 cars every 40 feet for 32 miles. That works out to 982 cars every mile, or 31,424 cars.

Even though the rest of the 32 miles is not bumper-to-bumper, I figure I pass at least another 4000 cars.

That brings the number to som! ething like 36,000 cars that I pass every day. Statistically, females drive half of these. That's 18,000 women drivers!

In any given group of females, 1 in 28 has PMS.

That's 642.

According to Cosmopolitan, 70% describe their love life as dissatisfying or unrewarding.

That's 449.

According to the National Institute of Health, 22% of all females have seriously considered suicide or homicide.

That's 98

And 34% describe men as their biggest problem.

According to the National Rifle Association, 5% of all females carry weapons and this number is increasing.

That means that EVERY SINGLE DAY, I drive past at least one female that has a lousy love life, thinks men are her biggest problem, has seriously considered suicide or homicide, has PMS, and is armed.

Give her the finger? I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X