Supercrew Has Acheived Two Years Of Sobriety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supercrew, congratulations on your success! I have always benefitted from your posts and you have caused me to think a great deal along the way. Thank you for helping me along the path!
    "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
    AF 11/12/11

Comment

A wonderful milestone on your AF path. Thank you for breaking ground for so many of us, SC!

:wave::wave::wave:
      Sober for the Revolution!
      AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Supercrew, congratulations on two years! Your posts are always filled with wisdom and common sense, thanks for that. So glad to hear your life is full and fulfilling, it gives me hope that I can get there too.
        AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Thank you again everyone! I do think I have been fortunate, but I'm finding out that everything I am accomplishing, including being sober, is about having a specific plan of what I want to accomplish then taking daily action, even if it's small, to accomplish the goal. I live in the moment now instead of worrying about the past or stressing about the future, and I listen to myself instead of worrying about what others around me think.

It's been a fun journey so far and I can't wait for tomorrow!! Thanks again!

Comment

Congratulations Super Crew!!

Comment

CONGRATULATION SUPERCREW!

2 years is an awesome achievement and I admire you so much for the honesty and wisdom you have shared here.
              Rebuilding a new life is not easy but sobriety makes it all worth while.
              May you continue to grow and flourish and live the life that you deserve.

Chill
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Well done on your 2 years of sobriety Supercrew!:goodjob: You inspire me to reach my 2 year af anniversary.
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                X