Army Thread 31st December 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUT... Pingu... does it get better in a few sleeps time? Sorry you had a shite night of it last night.

Comment

Good morning Starterooo, Runners, Pannoo, Mollymoo, Pinguuuuuuuuu.

Love listening to our Molls, different woman you are. I likes it.

Stopped making New Year resolutions years ago, tend to look at my life around my birthday in April. Mebbees it's easier to make any changes when the days are getting longer.

I suppose the NY resolution I should make is not to put my sticky beak in the Meds threads. Those fresh water mammals can't half turn.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ooooohhhh, you causing a stir Jacs?! I don't venture in there cos I don't take and of the meds... Suppose I'm lucky there that way.

Comment

Right orf out. I AM SO JUST PROCRASTINATING HERE! Gotta go t'bank afore it closes like.

Comment

Here's a cute pic to make you go awww or ewww depending on whether you're a cat person or not...
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

mollyka;1435156 wrote: Mmm sweet - but I'm not a cat person :-( at the dentist
              Hope they sort out your ache
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

RunningCourage;1435153 wrote: Ooooohhhh, you causing a stir Jacs?! I don't venture in there cos I don't take and of the meds... Suppose I'm lucky there that way.
                I just tend to get a tad angry when someone slags the NHS and the UKeducation system when they're from outside the UK but who now bide in Scotland. Nothing's perfect FFS.For Gawd's sake he gets free prescriptions.

I've taken Campral and used Valium so I can add a few words now and then. Got a legit pass so to speak.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1435158 wrote: I just tend to get a tad angry when someone slags the NHS and the UKeducation system when they're from outside the UK but who now bide in Scotland. Nothing's perfect FFS.For Gawd's sake he gets free prescriptions.

I've taken Campral and used Valium so I can add a few words now and then. Got a legit pass so to speak.
                  I totally agree with you JC, I read the posts, being a nosey bugger and all :H to be honest I thought it was a disgrace to all those in the proffession who slog their guts out studying and working looooong hours

Morning by the way :l
                  Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Mornin all..howare yiz.. ..keep seeing posts about tiffs and rows and bollox...for the record tis I who stuck my neb into summat I didnt know the full story of...no one else! Also had other things to deal with, so needed some gtf time...but here we are shiny penny back..Molls ...thank you :l hope you get outta that dentist chair rapid!!!
                    Weather crap again raining heavy now, but its going to fair off to a steady downpour!!!

Happy auld years night to yizall
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning Mick, Happy New Year to you too can't stand Auld Langs Eye though :H
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno.....the English version...the Manc one is similar withe a few babes, uh s an tuh s chucked in along the way! :H:H

Should old acquaintances be forgotten
                        And never be remembered?
                        Should old acquaintances be forgotten
                        and days long ago.

Chorus:
                        For days long ago, my dear,
                        For days long ago
                        We'll drink a cup of kindness yet
                        For days long ago!

And surely you'll have your pint tankard
                        And surely I'll have mine.
                        And we'll drink a cup of kindness yet
                        For days long ago.

Chorus

We two have run about the hills
                        And pulled the daisies fine
                        But we've wandered many a weary mile
                        Since the days long ago.

Chorus

We two have paddled in the stream
                        From morning sun till dinner-time
                        But the broad seas have roared between us
                        Since the days long ago.

Chorus

And here's my hand, my trusty friend,
                        And give me your hand too,
                        And we will take an excellent good-will drink
                        For the days of long ago.
                        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Molly...Scotland is famous for its tea drinkers

Comment

Very very late check-in from me. No 3G signal this morning, then started running around getting things ready for tonight. Might sound weird, but I've really started enjoying NYE since being sober. The people we're having over aren't a bunch of pissheads either, so it's usually a very enjoyable evening with a bunch of really good friends.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Molls Mind you, always thought us Paddies were the worst of the lot for the gargle, but the only place I've ever stayed that offered whiskey with breakfast in a hotel was Edinburgh...you mean you got a breakfast with yer whisky :H:H

Comment

Mick;1435178 wrote: Molls Mind you, always thought us Paddies were the worst of the lot for the gargle, but the only place I've ever stayed that offered whiskey with breakfast in a hotel was Edinburgh...you mean you got a breakfast with yer whisky :H:H
                                :H:H

Hi army

Just back from a run. Got through last night ok:thanks:

All visitors gone. Feel empty and worn out.

Feel I am not contributing to this forum. Being a selfish poster?

Comment

Working...
                                X