Army Thread 31st December 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Mrs A, don't say that, I am sure I can speak for us all when I say you are a very inspirational lady :h

Besides its great listening to Molly, shes contagious (said with much love) :H:H
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

mollyka;1435183 wrote:
      Well, now that you mention it.....this was one of my MOST humiliating times I'm about to share:upset: We went to Edinburgh shortly after crimbo a few years back - and as I've often said here, airports would have been one of my 'weakest links' - time of day never mattered. We flew out bout 9am and of course I had a sneaky wee dram on the flight - went to see the 'dungeons' in Edinburgh and your man who was doing the sort of show was whizzing around everyone and he stuck his face into mine and said 'ooooh the smell of drink off her' OMG --- I nearly DIED - Joey and Jilly were with us as well -- and to this day I dunno if they thought he was just sort of joking - he was saying real bold things to everyone --- but needless to say - after that I didn't touch the whiskey at breakfast!!! MORTIFICATION!!!
      :H:H:H:H

Molly I would have smacked him one!!
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

I've made a lemon meringue pie and black.Forest gateaux. Anyone want some??
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1435187 wrote: I've made a lemon meringue pie and black.Forest gateaux. Anyone want some??
          Not at the minute but could use some later this evening, always get stuck on what to have for desert not having a sweet tooth

Comment

pingu1997;1435187 wrote: I've made a lemon meringue pie and black.Forest gateaux. Anyone want some??
            me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me...

please...

Comment

Mrsa - see wot Molls said? Ditto that.

Hope you get a chance to breath and relax. by the way, checked park run website and signed up... though my nearest run is 20miles away But maybe if ever I stay over in Glasgow or Edinburgh, I can do the runs there

Comment

MICK! Lovely to see yer cherubin ( :H ) face here again.

I've missed yer insults.

Comment

Rabsy..you cant have missed them....they were directed straight at you!!! :H:H:H:H
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick;1435193 wrote: Rabsy..you cant have missed them....they were directed straight at you!!! :H:H:H:H
                    Aww. Really? They were all for me, and not whatisface standing behind me? Him, there...

Oh wait...

There's no one standing behind me.

Comment

Rabsy awra best ..to you both :H:H
                      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Rc the pie is on farce book. Sorry but that's the closest you're gonna get..
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

pingu1997;1435209 wrote: Rc the pie is on farce book. Sorry but that's the closest you're gonna get..
                          what's yer farce bookie name?

Comment

RunningCourage;1435211 wrote: what's yer farce bookie name?
                            Corinne rees

Comment

Hippyman;1435218 wrote: Me too...please!
                              Its on piss book and it looks awesome...mmmmmmmm

Comment

Troops. I'm leaving now. I'll try to report through the evening if I have reception. Otherwise I might not hear from you all until next year. So, stay safe, enjoy this evening and paint yer towns any colour but red.

Happy Hogmanay

Arsey McHobbit-face

Comment

Working...
                                X