Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 31st December 2012

Happy New Year wildflowers and questie

mollyka;1435391 wrote: Ah I don't think it's that - think it's the fear instilled in us by our parents of 'the law' --- I still check I'm kosher when I see a guard walking towards me:H
    You might be right molls.

anon;1435394 wrote:
    Or a convent education:upset:

Hi Wildflowers

Questy how are you??

Reccie what are you doing tonight?
    Not doing anything special, whizzy. Some good food hopefully and then I'll be back on my lappie. I don't much like the stuff they usually stick on the telly on NYE, so I try to avoid it. Got to disappear for my dinner now. Bacinalongishbit.

Comment

Evening all.

I've been breathalysed over 30 times................but never when I was driving. There's a puzzle for you.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

molls ...same crap here....daughter....might go out....ok where to?Dunno.10 mins later nah cant be bothered...jammies on.....Now sitting at table putting plassy nails on.Thought you werent going out?Yeh might do.....phone rings .....hello what you doin?yeh ok will see you then.Second phone call hello...no not going will be well expensive.Phone call number 3..yep will see you later...just gettin ready

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!...This a woman who delivers babies and makes decisions all the time
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

While yer working that out. Had a beaut nanna nap.

Went to see my smoking woman this morning. Have to go see my doctor this week about being able to continue the champix. Needed to have a chat with her anyway about my anti-depressants so killing two birds with one stone.

Oh and bugger, forgot to give Black Bess her calmy down dog pills, forgot the shagging fireworks tonight.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1435421 wrote: Evening all.

I've been breathalysed over 30 times................but never when I was driving. There's a puzzle for you.
            Detox monitoring, Jackie?

Comment

JackieClaire;1435421 wrote: Evening all.

Wot? Hope you have recovered from the nasty Otter stuff? As an NHS person I too was very offended but would never get into an argument with idiots:new:

Comment

Recluse;1435425 wrote: Detox monitoring, Jackie?
                We have a winner......... please choose a prize from the shelf

When I was doing out patient de-tox we had to have a quick breathalyser to make sure we hadn't had a few the night before or even if we'd just popped out to the newsagent.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

anon;1435427 wrote: Wot? Hope you have recovered from the nasty Otter stuff? As an NHS person I too was very offended but would never get into an argument with idiots:new:
                  Oh God yes, silly little man.

Reccy got it right. It was when I was on my outpatient detox.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'll have the one in the middle of the bottom row, please, JC. I only got the answer cos you mentioned the out patient detox once before and I sort of half remembered. You could say I cheated!

Comment

Recluse;1435432 wrote: I'll have the one in the middle of the bottom row, please, JC. I only got the answer cos you mentioned the out patient detox once before and I sort of half remembered. You could say I cheated!
                      Good Lord, I've found the perfect man. One who listens to what I say. :H
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1435439 wrote: Good Lord, I've found the perfect man. One who listens to what I say. :H
                        :H:H:H

What're you and Mr JC up to tonight? No salacious answers please!

Comment

Recluse;1435444 wrote: :H:H:H

What're you and Mr JC up to tonight? No salacious answers please!
                          I may just take his dressing gown off...................slowly cross the room and give it to him........................the dressing gown that is. It's ever so comfy.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I should have known better than to ask!

Comment

Mr JC's actually sitting with the son and heir's lappy on the big chair and I'm over on the settee with mine.

Might have a chat with him on FB later on.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

We're having a party and I'm more lively than any if those drinking...
                                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                                X