New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1438314 wrote: I am now thinking that I really need a Cambodian gardening hat.....not the Sherlock Holmes version, the other.
    You too? I was thinking of making a trip to Darra - which in Brisbane is what Cabramatta is to Sydney.

If we get them, we have to post one to TF...otherwise Nigel will have to change his name to Watson...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1438314 wrote: I am now thinking that I really need a Cambodian gardening hat.....not the Sherlock Holmes version, the other.
      If you find a source, can you let me know? I honestly think they'd be fantastic, esp. as you can wet them. I tried ebay and got nowhere.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1438315 wrote: I must admit I've been distracted working in the shade on .... guess what ...?
        not the oven? dog, I havent even started...tomorrow is D-day...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1438317 wrote: If you find a source, can you let me know? I honestly think they'd be fantastic, esp. as you can wet them. I tried ebay and got nowhere.
          https://wonderland-fancy-dress.com.au/store/hats/coolie-hat-straw-hats-male-one-size/prod_1742.html?ccUser=

You read my mind....
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Yep - the oven has begun ...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

[QUOTE=myhappyplace;1438307]

Missy, is the fitball connection a push in one? as in an inny not an outy??
              /QUOTE]

[QUOTE=tawnyfrog;1438315]
              Missy - that sounds like the perfect arrangement for all concerned. Oh, and my fitball came with a little tool thingy - like a flat plastic spanner with which you lever out the plug.
              /QUOTE]

Yes it is an inny connection. And if it came with a spanner I dont know where it got to. I might go and ask at the shop.

And I'm seconding TF's suggestion that you finish your album Mr G The tracks you put up a wee while ago were lovely :l
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Right - I'm being dragged off...mentioned the hat sitch to Mr Happs and he's sick of painting so we're going to Darra and Inala....wish me luck...I'll text you Bridge....

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Bridge, did you notice the drop down on the bottom of this link? They sell blow up man dolls....

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

myhappyplace;1438326 wrote: Bridge, did you notice the drop down on the bottom of this link? They sell blow up man dolls....
                    You read my mind...
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Found those and reckon they'd be crappy. Not the real deal. Check Vietnamese communities too - we're a bit light on that sort of thing up here.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Arvo y'all.

Hey Missy. Take yer ball to the nearest gym and ask someone to show you how to deflate the thing/do it for you if you need some sort of tool. They'll do it on the spot. You're on re an ice cold bundy when you visit.

Album will be done henceforth and forthwith, thankyou.

Seeing the convo has decended into male blow up dolls, i'm orf to watch the cricket and enjoy me first choc soy in a long time.

Ooroo, and seize the bloody day.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Intrepid Travels in your own backyard reporting...

scouring the shops of the locale...we saw many thing...locals playing majong

we bought mangoes but passed on the seafood - was actually too scared to take piccies in there just in case they thought I was a health inspector...felt sorry for the live muddies

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

And finally discovered the only thing close to THE HAT

modelled and giggled over by Mr Happs

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

And then we spotted this

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1438328 wrote: Found those and reckon they'd be crappy. Not the real deal. Check Vietnamese communities too - we're a bit light on that sort of thing up here.
                                OK.
                                Well we better weave our own then.....just a suggestion....
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X