Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

Mr G,
    I missed your post about your health scare. Gee it must have been a terrifying few days for you. Good to know you are OK.

Hello there Kooka,
    Don?cha just lurve cancer scares. Don?t stress about the CT scan if you help it. Stay loose, like Mr G,
    I might just join you on the fitness thingy. I put on a stack of weight over Christmas.
    Looks like so far it?s you me and Bridgey
    Ummm what is a booby pump? I thought it was a breast scan?? which I have to book. Got my reminder letter. Why do they only want to test you until you?re 69?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Just got back from shopping, having fish for dinner tonight, been hot again, but I'm not going to complain, after seeing that link you put up this morning Tawn, sort of puts my thinking into a different prospective.

Well done Bird, getting through the witching hour..

Hope you had nice day out Angel, with your wee monkey, love sushi too...

glad everyone is safe and sound, been watching updates on tv, devastating sights seeing all the damage

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Hiya Lilly ... hope the fish was yummo. It always is, I reckon.

I say Happs - when are you going away for your dirty weekend? Just read my latest 'Feast' mag - there's a piece on Cairns ..."Masayoshi Katayama's innovative sushi is beautifully presented and made using local fresh fish from the day's market. There is a line out the door ... Shop 2, 111-115 Grafton St, Cairns." The photos are fab. I reckon The Lamp would throb it, maybe as a take-away on your way to Palm Cove?

Staying calm and focused here knowing that tomorrow's gonna be a doozie but it'll help with drying out of the Pizza Oven mud. The Pizza Oven. (see what you started, Bird?)

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Rags;1441504 wrote: Mr G,
          I missed your post about your health scare. Gee it must have been a terrifying few days for you. Good to know you are Ok
          Thanks Rags. Yep, very scary as it's the first time i've had to face the possibility of having a life threatening illness of some sort, but you guy's probably go through similar every time youse have a scan, pap smear etc, which is far more often than my one off fright. Having said that, we're going for the lot re tests. A colonoscopy soon, and more blood tests next week. I might be able to resurrect and join the colon irrigation thread with some authority! Struth, what a subject. :new:

Loved O'galop Jonesy. Thanks for the link.

Happy birthday Junior Grinder!

Hope all are well and spiffing. HALT is a beewdy Frog. It works if we do it.

Weekend orf from now, and jamming wit me band sundee. Noice. Cruisey week at work despite our work car keys being locked in another services safe, which we don't have the code to, nor was there any email/info disseminated to staff informing us of this. Luckily i got around this stupidity. Good fun nonetheless.

Just demolished 1 litre of choc soy, and whilst not feeling top notch because of it, i am otherwise bloody terrific. Thanks Amanda. Thanks Susie Porter, whoever she is.

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Cheeses thrice, I've been trying to post the following for yonks and Mr.G snuck in. Glad you're bloody terrific albeit sans car keys. Are they near the printer?

Hiya Lilly ... hope the fish was yummo. It always is, I reckon.

I say Happs - when are you going away for your dirty weekend? Just read my latest 'Feast' mag - there's a piece on Cairns ..."Masayoshi Katayama's innovative sushi is beautifully presented and made using local fresh fish from the day's market. There is a line out the door ... Shop 2, 111-115 Grafton St, Cairns." The photos are fab. I reckon The Lamp would throb it, maybe as a take-away on your way to Palm Cove?

Staying calm and focused here knowing that tomorrow's gonna be a doozie but it'll help with drying out of the Pizza Oven mud. The Pizza Oven. (see what you started, Bird?)

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Happy Birthday minicakes!

Thanks Raggsy for the offer, but I think I've found a contact for the hat:H
              And also thankyou for the innovative garlic chopper which has arrived!!!
              You are too good to us.

Do you realise Undies, soon we can start sowing seed for our Autumn plantings?

Autumn.....my favourite.......
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1441526 wrote: Glad you're bloody terrific albeit sans car keys. Are they near the printer?
                Well, yes they're near the new printer, which the other services can use, but we aren't set up to use it yet. I think we need a bloody code or something silly like that, which our poor IT bloke is working on. He tells me he gets these set up requests, printers, PC's etc, a day before we move in. FFS!

Keep cool y'all, Yo! :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1441528 wrote:

Do you realise Undies, soon we can start sowing seed for our Autumn plantings?

Autumn.....my favourite.......
                  Now don't go jumping the gun Jonesy. Mindfulness. It's all about the now.

(aint i a party pooper )

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1441528 wrote: ... I think I've found a contact for the hat ...
                    what ... the proper banana leaf one?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1441532 wrote: what ... the proper banana leaf one?
                      This is a stiffy like the lampshade is wearing. I believe they may be found at the local Asian Grocery.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1441530 wrote: Now don't go jumping the gun Jonesy. Mindfulness. It's all about the now.

(aint i a party pooper )
                        I'm mindful of my stomach and I need cauliflower.:H
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Woke up early and logged in to see some of the Roos are still awake down under.

Just wanted too shout out a hello.

btw, when I was a little girl living in Taiwan, the girls working in the rice patties wore those hats. I'll see if I can find a picture.

Not sure why your day is going to be a doozy, TF, but hopefully whatever is coming goes as well as possible.

Take care all.

Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1441541 wrote: I'm mindful of my stomach and I need cauliflower.:H
                            You like spinach? :bigwink:

Hiya Cindi!

How're tricks?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Hiya Cindi.
                              Lovely to see you checking in.
                              Hope the new year is treating you well.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Late check-in...shopping trip with 15 year old locust buying birthday gift for girlfriend...apart from having to explain why there is such a thing as Thursday night late shopping and why I NEED a brownie...all good...now reading back...

Comment

Working...
                                X