New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

41.5C - it's nearly 5pm and it's still rising? WTF is that all about?

Lilly - I've also got a water feature thinggy which I have to top up almost daily and I have no idea what's drinking from it. I'm guessing roos but there are no tell-tale droppings. It's too big to be the cats or the chooks.

So today I made this: Indian Cauliflower And Chickpea Curry Recipe - Taste.com.au to have for lunch tomorrow. Curries are always better the next day. If you can wait that long.

The Oven is getting fatter and fatter - every day, in every way. Trouble is I won't be able to test it until fire season is well and truly over.

I just remembered the Whitman's Sampler box of chocolates and went to eat one. 44 v.e.r.y. ugly, molten chocolates left. I forgot they were there.

OK - I have bored you enough for now.

Next?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1442054 wrote:

I just remembered the Whitman's Sampler box of chocolates and went to eat one. 44 v.e.r.y. ugly, molten chocolates left. I forgot they were there.

OK - I have bored you enough for now.

Next?
      You just reminded me about the chocolates in my fridge. I dont usually even think about chocolate, unless I'm supposed to be eating healthily, and then it insinuates itself into my thought processes Just as well that Mr B's boy is arriving back tomorrow night - he can finish them all off!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1442054 wrote:
        Does it make you wonder what else you might have forgotten about?

At least this way, each day holds many little surprises
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

:hallo: Undies

I must say that I miss my check-ins here, and will make more of an effort to keep up with the happenings in the drawer.

I hope you are all are well enough? I've read about the weather conditions you're experiencing - it's difficult to even imagine the impact of it.
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Piss off, Chromie.

That is your your name, isn't it?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1442065 wrote: Piss off, Chromie.

That is your your name, isn't it?
              :H:H:H
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1442010 wrote:
                Hey Bridge - why have you got the squirts and chunders?

:H:H:H No I haven't got them. I would have
                them if I gave in to Gand T tyranny.....
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Gidday Tip!!

HAving decided to give in yet again to the chocolate beast, I decided that rather eat one from the box that was already open, I was going to sample the cardamon chocolate that Santa left me on Xmas Day. It is delicious!!! Made by the Chocolate Therapy Company. Thought you chocolate lovers might like a little drool over their website ....

Dark : Schoc Chocolate, the Chocolate Therapy brand of chocolate | Voted best Hot Chocolate in Wellington
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Lemon White please Missy:H
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

nicelife;1441387 wrote: Hi Y'all,

Bus trip home was great. Less than half an hour, door to door. Could be another story once school is back I think. The bus was practically empty and the aircon was freezing cold! It is a great system I think, but largely under utilised and described as a white elephant. I think it is cost prohibitive because it cost me $5 (three stops) one way so that works out at just under $50 week if I bought a weekly ticket.

!!!
                      Did anyone pick their nose or sing?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1441329 wrote:
                        I love the dog on the jetty with the family. Good to see they survived.

I was wondering why it wasn't in the water with someone hanging on to it so it didn't have to dog paddle.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Miss Behaving;1442069 wrote: Gidday Tip!!

HAving decided to give in yet again to the chocolate beast, I decided that rather eat one from the box that was already open, I was going to sample the cardamon chocolate that Santa left me on Xmas Day. It is delicious!!! Made by the Chocolate Therapy Company. Thought you chocolate lovers might like a little drool over their website ....

Dark : Schoc Chocolate, the Chocolate Therapy brand of chocolate | Voted best Hot Chocolate in Wellington
                          Oh Missy...that's made my day...I think I have chocolate voyeurism...Froglette you need to be punished for cruelty to chocolate...

Hiya Tipps! and Rags!!

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1441528 wrote: Happy Birthday minicakes!

Thanks Raggsy for the offer, but I think I've found a contact for the hat:H
                            And also thankyou for the innovative garlic chopper which has arrived!!!
                            You are too good to us.

Do you realise Undies, soon we can start sowing seed for our Autumn plantings?

Autumn.....my favourite.......
                            Okie doke.

That means everyone should have their dyson lookalike garlic choppers. watch out when you wash it the choppers are sharp.

I have to weed my veggie gardens then plonk some donkey poo on them before I can plant anything.

Beaut... almost caught up with the posts!!!

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Cinders;1441549 wrote: I found a picture. This would have been 1958ish or so and this was taken just outside of the housing area where I lived.
                              That's a nifty hat.... sort of in 2 stages.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

myhappyplace;1441552 wrote: :H yeah, close...boardies and thongs...we are after all Queenslanders, but...
                                Phew.... :H

Comment

Working...
                                X