New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

martye;1441555 wrote: so checking in as this seems to be a Aussie thread I am from sydney around the hills shire!

Hi Everyone!!!
    Hi there. There's only one shire in the universe and that's the Shire........ Sutherland shire...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1442070 wrote: Lemon White please Missy:H
      there's half a bar in the fridge Bridge ....... Santa brought some for Mr B

Boy got carrot and coriander with a note from Santa saying it was a desperate attempt to get him to eat veggies :H
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

martye;1441563 wrote: Heat is not to bad in Sunny Sydney. Day 5 no booze so getting there and feeling good! Anyone live around the hills area?
        I live south of the Shire. and north of Batemans Bay.

Welcome to the Undies.... the feeling gets better and better....

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1441848 wrote: Morning All and welcome Martye. Almost a week down, that's a big milestone. Good on you.

Cakes I love Gourmet Farmer. Didn't realise it was on last night.

Techie, I see you're back on form?:H Watch out folks....

Sunny bum I hope you're OK out there. Jeez it's hard to work full time with kids. I did it for a fair while too. Was backing into too many things with my car, so had to go part time.:H

I know what you mean about the warm weather and the G&T fantasies girls, but I've got better things to do today that decide which end to point at the toilet first:H

Rags, I know a lady who was just diagnosed with breast cancer at 85. The 69 year cut off is nothing but a budgetary issue. Organise ongoing checks through your doctor yourself. I realised early on that it was up to me to manage my health through. I'm the one who has to cope with the fallout, not them. SO if one doctor doesn't give me what I want, I go to the next and the next until I find a good one. They're not Gods, they just provide a health service.
          That would be a real bitch getting cancer at that age.

Damn I missed out on Tassie farmer too.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Miss Behaving;1442080 wrote: there's half a bar in the fridge Bridge ....... Santa brought some for Mr B
            I'll be over presently. If you're going out just leave the key in the usual place.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Rags;1442083 wrote: That would be a real bitch getting cancer at that age.

Damn I missed out on Tassie farmer too.
              And then she took a massive spill and ended up bruised from bumhole to breakfastime...she's amazing, still drives, very sharp.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1442087 wrote: And then she took a massive spill and ended up bruised from bumhole to breakfastime...she's amazing, still drives, very sharp.
                Que?

Evening all,

Cool change has been here for awhile. A beaut relaxing day at the beach. Very windy though, with toupee's and hair extensions flying everywhere. Lot's of kite boarder's. They get up some speed, and fly through the air too like a recalcitrant poorly fitted hair piece.

Spag bol for dinner, throwing in some left over pan fried peppers, spinach, onions, garlic, forgot the bloody chilli, and tomatoes. Season to taste. Noice.

Feeling fit as a bull. Have a beaut night Roo's.

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1442109 wrote: Que?
                  Jeez. I've been having this problem all day.
                  I refer to my previous quote regarding an elderly lady that I know who was diagnosed with breast cancer at 85. Rags commented....I replied.

Further to that.... I repeat viz e viz above that I do not have either vomiting or the shits.:H:H:H

Note to self: Be clearer re communication....:H
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1442112 wrote: Jeez. I've been having this problem all day.
                    I refer to my previous quote regarding an elderly lady that I know who was diagnosed with breast cancer at 85. Rags commented....I replied.

Further to that.... I repeat viz e viz above that I do not have either vomiting or the shits.:H:H:H

Note to self: Be clearer re communication....:H
                    Roger that. I get it now. I wondered if you'd had a fall when i read your post.

Put your head between your legs if you're feeling dizzy love.

Maybe a nice laydown will help.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1442114 wrote: Roger that. I get it now. I wondered if you'd had a fall when i read your post.

Put your head between your legs if you're feeling dizzy love.

Maybe a nice laydown will help.
                      Quite so.
                      I will put my head betwixt my legs..
                      AND I will lay down....
                      Full recovery position for moi....:H
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Feel better Bridge. I hope its not a viral thing. Drink lots of fluid for the shits as they can dehydrate. Remember we are ALL hear for you!
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tiptronic_ct;1442064 wrote: :hallo: Undies

I must say that I miss my check-ins here, and will make more of an effort to keep up with the happenings in the drawer.

I hope you are all are well enough? I've read about the weather conditions you're experiencing - it's difficult to even imagine the impact of it.
                          tawnyfrog;1442065 wrote:
                          Piss off, Chromie.

That is your your name, isn't it?
                          :H:H:H
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1442112 wrote: I repeat that I do not have either vomiting or the shits.
                            It's alright, Bridge. We understand. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Get up you lazy bunch!

I've already dropped Mr B at work, been to the farmers MArket and stocked up on veggies and swum 2km in the pool I love Saturday mornings!!!

Now I'm going to chill out with the paper, several cups of tea and something delish for breakfast ......
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning Frog, Techie, and punters everywhere,

A special shout out to Bridget. Are you ok there this morning love? Hope you're feeling better. :l

Pedestrian weather here this morning. Lower temps forecast for this weekend.

I'm in the process of booking a gig via email with a booker and he's offered me a date which is great. Thing is, there are a few bands on the bill, and i didn't have a name for my new band. I was googling aussie birds the other day to identify a local chappie who happily sings away nearby. Anyway, i came across a native species found in queensland called the 'spangled drongo'. So, i had to reply to this guy quickly with band names etc, so i typed err....'Star spangled drongo's' for me band. Hope the boys in the band like it! :H

Ooroo, and get well soon Bridge.

xpost. Morning Missy! Enjoy brekkie.

Comment

Working...
                                X