Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

Morning all,

Techie - you back to participating in mud wrestling events yet?

MrG - I like it! Hey - have the antibiotics done their job now? You back to 100% health?

Bridge - Take 2 tablespoons of cornflour on an empty stomach. It's supposed to stop the shits. I think I read that somewhere ...

Missy - you've got to slow down or you'll be zorsted by lunchtime ...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1442374 wrote:

:H:H

Careful. He'll be over in a flash!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1442374 wrote:

MrG - Hey - have the antibiotics done their job now? You back to 100% health?
        Yep, pretty much firing on all cylinders thanks Frog. The lurgy was exiting the system last friday the night before i got the antibiotics, but they've probably helped nail it. So, feeling almost 100% as in me energy's back and i'm feeling great. Not ready for a full on workout yet, but will go for me first gentle run today i reckon. Been Jimming it lightly and the feeling's good. I.AM.GRATEFUL.

P.S. Just an aside, but i note that Woolies have a special on (recycled) loo paper on the off chance anyone's interested. 3 bucks for 12 rolls.

Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning all . Must tell the Lamp about the toilet roll special Mr G...he buys heaps of it everytime we go shopping....stockpiles it...you can, apparently, never have enough...glad your're back on form...

Beginning to realise that Facebook is a fulltime job...easier not to participate me thinks...something else thats funny though is how diverse my friends are...one sends me a link on how to organise my laundry better...hello?...and another sends me this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK8Lr_HL3eY[/video]]Amazon MOther's Day Commercial - YouTube

A reason to buy a Kindle...

Too hot to do much at all...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1442378 wrote:

P.S. Just an aside, but i note that Woolies have a special on (recycled) loo paper on the off chance anyone's interested. 3 bucks for 12 rolls.
            There ya go, Bridgee ...

Happs - that link is making it's way to numerous puters as we speak ... hysterical.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Good Morning all, and a hot one it is

off to Bunnings, then a bit of grocery shopping, stock up on the cheap T roll I think...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

[QUOTE=tawnyfrog;1442374]

Yes Tawn if you promise not to tickle me anymore!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Techie - I have prepared your sitz bath. Come on over when you're ready ...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1442490 wrote: Techie - I have prepared your sitz bath. Come on over when you're ready ...

:H:H:H:H
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1442490 wrote:
                      Looks like my toilet.....

You do realise that I'll probably end up with a virus now throught the power of suggestion, don't youz?:H
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Are your stools yellow?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1442527 wrote: Are your stools yellow?
                          My breakfast bar stools?
                          No they're cane...
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Well therein lies your problem ...

I rarely venture outside the drawer but venture I did only to read that somebody's yellow stools had disappeared. Then somebody else asked how long it took for the yellow stools to disappear. It took me every bit of self control not to answer "Until I realised they soooooo clashed with the carpet and bench tops".

Self control. Yep. That's me.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Thankyou so much for putting it all in context:upset:
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Could somebody attach one of those kiddie locks to the drawer please?:H
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X