Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

Arvo all,

Well thank fusk your mince pies are working again, Techie. Throb the Viking pizzas (LOL, Missy) and the baked Chorizonian Man.

Cheeses twice, Undies ... I'm a legend in my own lunchtime. So ... last Thursday I went to a hospital for a scan and then saw a Urologist. Yesterday I saw an Oncologist. Today I saw a Dentist and an Occupational Therapist. Temporarily running out of 'ists', tomorrow I'm seeing an MRI machine followed by a CT scan machine. On Monday I'm going to the blood-takers and then back to the Oncologist on Tuesday. My dance card.is.full. None of these things are for me. I don't even get a fusking cold in winter. If I'd wanted to be Florence Nightingfuskingale I would have worn a silly hat. Oh ... wait ... I have a silly fusking hat ...

In amongst all this crappage ... yesterday I incurred a $141 parking fine and the fresh fish shop I went out of my way to visit is closed until February 5th. Bastards!

What's not to be happy about?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Well, a lot apparently.
      Sounds like you need a good treat TF?

Sorry to hear about poor chooky Happs.....very sad. They are lovely littlr things the chooks...
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Arvo All

that a lot of vistits to all the ists Tawn, and topping it all with parking fine, not good, sorry to hear that ..

Hi Bridge how are ya..

Happy not good about your chook, we have lost 2 now too..

a close friend of our family passed away on friday, he got the all clear with stomach cancer, then was diagnosed with brain tumor, were just never sure are we.

and a big hello to Mr G Techie Missy Bird Cakes Nicey Sunny & Leon,Rags Reggie and anyone I may have missed

Hope yer all having a good day..

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Oh Tawny - wouldn't all of that just s**t you to high heaven!!!!

Sorry about your chooky Haps.
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Arvo all...just had the funeral, thanks for the well wishes. It's not so hard losing them now, which sounds odd, I feel like they've had some kind of life outside of the battery pen, but they are such sweet little creatures...anyway...Thanks everyone for the thoughts.

Tawny, glad your ticking of the 'ists..if not for yourself at least your getting things sorted. And you've got an excuse for the hat now. Sorry to hear about your friend too Lilly. And Nicey, I hope the Lady Dharma is on the mend?

Do we have a tradie report Bridge?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

here ya go undies - some good news!!!

Addiction, ADHD linked to longer life - study
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Miss Behaving;1444124 wrote: here ya go undies - some good news!!!

Addiction, ADHD linked to longer life - study
                Well, as the thread postergirl for DRD4....this must surely be my lucky day? Also my entire extended family.:H
                I'l just ring em and tell em.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Tradey report =not much to report.
                  But they did a good job.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Arvo all,

Glad tradies did a good job Bridge. But how'd they go with the reno's?

Hiya Lilly. A grand day had here thanks. Sorry to hear of your friend. That would be bloody devastating. I'm imagining with my recent blood test worries, being told all's well, then bam, something else pops up out of the blue. Condolences to you and family, and take care of yourself.

TF. That parking fine sucks donkey ass as our American friends say. Hope Nige is going ok.

Bring yer cat here Noicey and i'll boot the thing up the kyber pass. The cats round here know to steer clear, clear i tells ya. Invitation only. None of this bloody presumed entry lark.

Wishing everyone a safe, sober, and peaceful evening.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1444142 wrote:
                      "sucks donkey ass" as our American friends say.
                      ???

Hi all. Hope you are having a wonderful evening.

I am freezing my donkey's ass off here.

Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Hi Cindi...we've been sweltering for days. Cool change today though, but back into the heat by the end of the week...we get to sweat off our donkey's ass....

Apart from freezing, hope you're well?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Doing very well right now. Happy to be in a safe and warm house, sober. :-)

Sorry about the chook. :-(
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

All
                            Gosh Cinders and Techie..it is 80 here!.....Happ, we lost a chook the other day, I think a hawk got her..we have a chook graveyard with markers and all....Tawny I have plenty of hats if you want some....I'm off to the shop soon, like in 10 min...have a good sleep, see ya later

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning Techie, donkey asses and dangleberries everywhere,

Cindi, i heard that term from an American on this site sometime ago. It sort of stuck in my mind!

Vale your chook Saucey.

A corker of a day forecast here, though it will be anyway.

Have a ripper Roo's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X