New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

techie;1445622 wrote: Morning Undies. Well Mr. Ex called me last night after my last post to apologize. That Nancy is a severe diabetic. Well, I said to wish her well for me. So I'm done. There will be no visiting Oh thank you Bridge and Rags for your concern too.

I did take a very long bike ride this morning and it was beautiful. I saw coyotes, javelina, and a great horned owl. Rode up through the town of Cave Creek and had breakfast at the Heart & Soul cafe...YUM!

Have a GREAT one folks :l
    Quite OK Techie.
    What is a javelina? A female javelin thrower? A long thin coffee?

Heart & Soul cafe sounds nice. While I was at the tip this morning I got chatting to a nice young man who is a landscape gardener. His company is called Tranquil element landscapes..... I thought it was a lovely name conjuring up peaceful rainforesty thoughts.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

12.20pm and a whopping 41.5 on the play school thermo thingy........
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1445863 wrote: Cool stuff Rags.

Were there any high backed Elizabethan chairs or yer corrugated style perspex roofing sheets laying around?

Yo!
        No, yes.
        I also have some alsanite under the house if you want some. Mr Rags is there right now in his blue condom suit taking out the conduit with the dead rats in it. It's lovely and cool under the house.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

nicelife;1445705 wrote: Happy Friday!!

Glad things have settled down on 'Lurve Street' Techie. I suggest you never, ever, make eye contact again! I could go one of your amazing breakfasts right now!

Oh Rags - please don't mention that
          ice-cream again.....unless you're sending me a truck a load as a surprise. Then, you may hint!!!!! I reckon that ice-cream is better than ..... I really shouldn't say it here..... How are the teddies coping in the heat?

Your girl, Nicey.
          The teddies are all packed in the vegetable bin in the fridge. I told them I definitely would NOT shave their fur off.

Techie, I guess you have to give the guy points for sort of apologising . But steer clear of the ex. That's the trouble with being a hot looking chick magnet Techie, the girls just gravitate to you.

Drat, want to post a smiley face but my mouse won't let me.
          Rang computer place and they're coming Monday to fix the prob. It's a software thingy he said.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Missy,
            That must be very distressing for you at this time, but yes, many people come to that time in their life when they just say "enough".

My thoughts are with you and her.

When I read about your mum and Tawny's mum, it was good in a way that my mum died relatively quickly though painfully at the end (pancreatic cancer). Effing insidious disease.
            I went through a dreadful time not being able to reconcile her death. Hadn't said goodbye properly plus a whole heap of other baggage.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Rags;1445870 wrote: The teddies are all packed in the vegetable bin in the fridge. I told them I definitely would NOT shave their fur off.

Techie, I guess you have to give the guy points for sort of apologising . But steer clear of the ex. That's the trouble with being a hot looking chick magnet Techie, the girls just gravitate to you.

Drat, want to post a smiley face but my mouse won't let me.
              Rang computer place and they're coming Monday to fix the prob. It's a software thingy he said.
              Oh thanks Rags. :H I will certainly keep away. One red flag is my limit !
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

12:41pm - just hit 42.7 at postcode 2147............. I'm worried about my little dog Dharmsie........
                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                Mother Theresa

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Rags;1445870 wrote: Techie, the girls just gravitate to you.
                  :no::no::no::no::no:

:new:

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

nicelife;1445873 wrote: 12:41pm - just hit 42.7 at postcode 2147............. I'm worried about my little dog Dharmsie........
                      your doggy will be fine nicey :l

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

It went from wearing shorts this morn to freezing my ass off in about 2 hours...my tent blew over the fence, the damn tv antenna blew around and now I cant get pbs...got my teeth cleaned and was thinking I could have a monkey pick my teeth like I saw on a funny video of a monkey picking another monkeys teeth and then eating it hahahaha, well it was hard not to laugh while she picked..anyway..Miss, sorry about your Mom, geez...Techie, there are many owls behind my house. I rarely see them but hear them most nights, since I sleep with the window open...everyone have fun in ovenville today...later

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

44c/111f here
                            I am prostrate in front of every cooling implement that I have.
                            Veg garden is flat as a tack as is rest of the garden, which makes one wonder why we try sometimes.

Hope Mum is comfortable Missy. Old age is a bugger of a thing in some ways.
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Bird - that looks positively evil!

New South Wales girls - you're obviously getting our weather stuff a day later - be prepared for a shitful night.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

... and another thing ...

Was listening to Radio National's "Literary Lunches" today and these two delightful old tarts were telling their story. I immediately ordered their book - Growing Old Outrageously: A Memoir of Travel, Food and Friendship

A delightful memoir of a later-life friendship and what happens when two ladies of a certain age decide to test the maxim Leap and the net will appear!

When two old school friends reconnected unexpectedly after 35 years, they discovered that they both love traveling—and the more exotic and far-flung the location, the better! Not having a clue whether they would get along, the eccentric pair embarked on a trial journey to Morocco. That tentative beginning turned into a series of wonderfully unusual trips, and Hil and Liz have been circumnavigating the globe ever since. Among many other destinations, they have taken in Marrakech, Fez, and the Atlas Mountains; Patagonia and the Galapagos Islands; Istanbul and Cappadocia. They've been on safari in Namibia, Botswana, and the Serengeti, attended music festivals in Naples and Prague, and made a pilgrimage to the western isles of Mull and Iona. Along the way they have encouraged, enraged, and entertained each other, while living through countless adventures. This is a book for thrillseekers and armchair travelers alike, a celebration of friendship and laughter, and an inspiration for anyone who has longed to venture outside their comfort zone and travel to exotic places.

Don't you throb that quote "Leap and the Net will appear"? Now I just have to believe it ...

Comment

Working...
                                X