New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

A Better Me;1446460 wrote: I've just posted my very easy lemon cake recipe in the recipe section (just cutting in on yer baking convo)
    Thank you thank you!! Mr B goes to rowing camp tomorrow, and then back to school, so has requested for his last supper lemon cake with yoghurt, pavlova with passionfruit topping adn bangers and mash!!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Miss Behaving;1446552 wrote: Thank you thank you!! Mr B goes to rowing camp tomorrow, and then back to school, so has requested for his last supper lemon cake with yoghurt, pavlova with passionfruit topping adn bangers and mash!!
      that sounds wonderful Missy !
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Miss Behaving;1446552 wrote: Mr B goes to rowing camp tomorrow, and then back to school, so has requested for his last supper lemon cake with yoghurt, pavlova with passionfruit topping adn bangers and mash!!
        It must be Undie Bangers Day ... I had one for lunch, grilled on the hibachi with duck fat roasted kipflers and a rocket/spinach/daikon salad dressed with flax seed oil and white balsamic vinegar. That and the little muffins has rendered me full as a goog.

Off to digest in the shade with the crossword. Bring on the Pink Dress.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

AAAAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Not that fusking thing again ...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1446403 wrote:
              All babies look like skinned rabbits.
              I am utterly astounded that I never noticed this before.
              "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

RedThread12;1446564 wrote: I am utterly astounded that I never noticed this before.
                You should drop in more often.
                I know some other shit too:H

Here ya .....have a recipe before you go......

Taste.com.au • View topic - Luscious Lemon Cake (s)

There ya Missy....

I want a roast but I'm scared to drive because I'm too tired. Can someone drop one round please?
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1446568 wrote: You should drop in more often.
                  I know some other shit too:H

Here ya .....have a recipe before you go......

Taste.com.au • View topic - Luscious Lemon Cake (s)

There ya Missy....

I want a roast but I'm scared to drive because I'm too tired. Can someone drop one round please?
                  lmao

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

techie;1446561 wrote:
                    tawnyfrog;1446562 wrote:
                    AAAAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Not that fusking thing again ...
                    :H:H:H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

myhappyplace;1446476 wrote: Quick fly by Roo's! It is literally pissing down up here, something about monsoons and cyclone siitting offshore...any lots of other stuff to do - winky thing- and the food has been good too! Thai last nite thanks Cakes for the tip. In love with Palm Cove too!! Gotta go stuff to do luv yaz
                      Obviously posted from the back seat of a 4 wheel drive.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1446568 wrote:

I'm too tired.
                        Can i strum a tune for the pretty lady? A relaxing lullaby perhaps, or a nice Cannibal Corpse number?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1446601 wrote: Can i strum a tune for the pretty lady? A relaxing lullaby perhaps, or a nice Cannibal Corpse number?

Just no thrash, OK?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1446600 wrote: Obviously posted from the back seat of a 4 wheel drive.
                            I'm not sure they've got the shag'n wagon with them have they?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1446610 wrote: I'm not sure they've got the shag'n wagon with them have they?
                              Love will find a way :h

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1446609 wrote: Just no thrash, OK?
                                Do you go in much for yer Flamenco dancing?

Comment

Working...
                                X