• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

x post everyone

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Techie, I used to live there I think...my kids and I are making up a travel brochure of our lovely town,...can't wait to show it off ...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

bird;1449492 wrote: Techie, I used to live there I think...my kids and I are making up a travel brochure of our lovely town,...can't wait to show it off ...
        :H:H
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I haven't got a clue what zooper dooper is either, but I get the feeling I probably don't want to know but.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I tried nailing the ziploc bags with water over the back door. They froze. Will they still work?
            Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
            If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
            November 2, 2012

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Wally22;1449502 wrote: I tried nailing the ziploc bags with water over the back door. They froze. Will they still work?
              Most certainly, Wally - however, in your part of the world they are used to repel bears and mooses.

My pleasure.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

techie;1449283 wrote:

Darling, I got to tell you something
                And I don't say this to everybody
                You look marvelous
                Absolutely marvelous
                Thanks !
                Christ !
                How did I lose all that weight?:H
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I thought St Andrew's cross was one of those spiders that cause your flesh to rot if they bite you No?

Yes, I do look bootiful:H
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1449528 wrote: I thought St Andrew's cross was one of those spiders that cause your flesh to rot if they bite you No?
                    Isn't that the white bummed spider? or something like that? not sure though...

Its raining heaps Undies...got the tail end of Cyclone Whatsit just like the locals told us in Cairns...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

myhappyplace;1449536 wrote: Isn't that the white bummed spider? or something like that? not sure though...
                      Is it the cross, white bummed psycho-spider

Like a roolly angry dysfunctional spider?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1449547 wrote: Is it the cross, white bummed psycho-spider

The same...currently seeking therapy for anger issues...

I am learning how to cook like Heston - tonight its chicken. Which I can watch with a clear conscience as my chooks have all brightened up...you were right about the heat I reckon Bridge...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Also decided I'm going to make some of these. Really delving into the sugar free now.

A healthy alternative to sugar?

Will take some down the coast when I see Sunnybum in the next few weeks...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

myhappyplace;1449549 wrote: The same...currently seeking therapy for anger issues...

I am learning how to cook like Heston - tonight its chicken. Which I can watch with a clear conscience as my chooks have all brightened up...you were right about the heat I reckon Bridge...
                            Eeek!

I notice my ladies go through loads of water in the heat. Apparently they are from the South American rainforest originally. Is that what you've heard too? SO they must have had loads of heat, but also loads of moisture and shade. Does that sound right?

Next time we have a really hot day, I'm just bringing them in and putting them in the boy's old play pen. I can't stand it.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1449547 wrote: Is it the cross, white bummed psycho-spider

2 more excellent band names. Thanks Bridgerydoo!

Chooks inside in the rool hot days makes sense.

No work till wednsdee...yay.

I reckon Reg will return on feb 4 at 20:18.

Hi Saph.

What's happening Cozza?

A big Mexican chilli breath fuelled HHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhello to everyone.

Bonne stuffen.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

It's the white tailed spider. Of which we had a few at Kiama.

Can't sleep. Have kindle loaded on my lappie. A few pages of Of Human Bondage should put me to sleep again.

Morning Missy and all Underoos and innashnl guests.

Comment

Working...
                                X