New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1451339 wrote: I'm betting $100 right now that you'll end up throbbing him. G man that is NOT the fat food fusker ...
    Well, stranger things have happened i suppose.......

Hi Lilly! All good here thanks. How are things?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Now this bloke knows a curried snag from a horses arse doesn't he?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1451350 wrote:

:H Only if its covered in Coon Cheese....

Glad your ok Lilly, been thinking of you today. :l

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1451350 wrote:

Cheeeses bloody twice ... that's Peter Russel Clark in mufti ...

I'm going hori. Nighters.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1451340 wrote: ... and another thing ... the fat food fusker's got fingers like that giant frog and your uncle.

Just sayin' ...
            Now you've turned me off chefs, uncles, fingers and food in general:upset:

Night all.....
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning undies! Posting off phone as we have no power. Lost last night. So much for the mapping thing, the creek is up to the end of the chook shed and we're not even at full tide yet. And thank fog the veggies are non existent otherwise I'd be whinging about losing those too! Winds are incredible and we've had more trees down. Which is weird as we're low lying. But everyone is safe and dry so far well not the chooks they're a bit damp. Check in later.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Bloody hell, Happs - is your house in danger of being flooded?

Stay safe, all you Brissy people.

Morning Undies.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning all,

Cheeses re the weather up north!

What's the situation where you are Jonesy?

Hope all are ok.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Stay safe Undies :l
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

All good here Mr G. Wind expected but all hatches batoned.

Stay safe everyone!
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

So good to hear you're safe Bridge. I hope Saucy and Co. will be OK.
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Lots of reading back...HP hope the house is ok & thank bloody dog for your lazy vegetable planting. Stevia in my tea is working, I might do away with the sweetness altogether acshully.

So Straya Day I went out to Dangar Island (15min ferry ride from near where I live) & had a great day. I went with my Scottish mate & all our kids...his wifey & Mr Cakes were both working. Had some lemonade a couple of little girls were selling (yum - crapped all over anything the fat fusker could make) had a lamb spit wrap, watched the flag go up the pole & sang along to a most enthusiastic rendition of the anfum. Only problem is I forgot to take a hat, oh I've got a spare says my mate & pulls out a hat with Scotland Rugby on it. Really? I said, you guys actually play rugby? Anyhow, I didn't get sunburnt.

Tawny, your desserts look so good.
                          I'm off to Mum & Dads for lunch today - I love Mum food.

I'm winding up for Febfast folks. Mr Cakes is on board - he did a lot of 'bonding' with his cuzzy bros in Auckland last week...
                          Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Hi Techie, sorry you didn't get to your lunch...fresh barra - yuuuuuuum
                            Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Good stuff on the Febfast Cakes, and the sun hat.

I'm on board to be sure, and have a substantial run up.

Me washing should be just about ready, then orf to see James and a swim in the bay, and then.....and then......make some music. Yeeah.

I thrill, thrill i tell's ya to the abundance that surrounds me.

'ave a bonza day y'all.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Hi all! Just a check in by phone, water rising but rain has stopped for now wind is a lot less. People at the houses from 4 doors up who went totally under last round are evacuating now with trucks going up the road moving stuff. We're a bit higher up so just monitoring the creek rise. Let the chooks out onto any green we have left so feathered friends now dry. All good so far. Heard from Sunny and they are ok too.

Comment

Working...
                                X