New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

Evening Bird - good to see you. Where's the pic of your tree?

Morning Undies - glad to see are are safe.

Am I the only person NOT outraged and offended over Tim's comments? Surely it's the message he was trying to convey that's important? Sometimes I think we're a tad too PC precious and I'm damn sure he's going to get a right royal bollocking from Julia anyway. He'll be on gutter-cleaning duty for months ... that'll teach him ...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I wasn't offended - its just when he starting specifying WHO or rather what stereotype of doctor he'd suggest should perform the procedure....then I just thought, you idiot, your going to get crucified here...and take Julia along for the ride....

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Sorry about the people in it but only for perspective....it is a magnolia tree and very old.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1452473 wrote: Evening Bird - good to see you. Where's the pic of your tree?

Morning Undies - glad to see are are safe.

Am I the only person NOT outraged and offended over Tim's comments? Surely it's the message he was trying to convey that's important? Sometimes I think we're a tad too PC precious and I'm damn sure he's going to get a right royal bollocking from Julia anyway. He'll be on gutter-cleaning duty for months ... that'll teach him ...
          I was very upset by Tim. Who the fuck is Tim? While I somewhat agree with (yikes)his thinking, I'd love a bollocking from Frog. Is a bollocking what I think it is? :upset:

Rags there is no contact with Nancy. Thank dog!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I must be living on planet Raggsy. I've missed the whole Tim thing. What did he say/do?

Tim dear Techie is our prime minister's partner. A hairdresser I believe.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Mr G I know you're looking for a convertible but please take a look at the 2008 Saab 9-3 Turbo X. They only made < than 800 in the US but many more in Europe. It's 280hp and is often called the best from Sweden. I saw one the other day. Nice.
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Here we go Techie... this is what the furore is all about... FCS

Tim Mathieson gaffe at the Lodge - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

techie;1452627 wrote: Mr G I know you're looking for a convertible but please take a look at the 2008 Saab 9-3 Turbo X. They only made < than 800 in the US but many more in Europe. It's 280hp and is often called the best from Sweden. I saw one the other day. Nice.
                  I would love a red ferrari or a mercedes unimog and the teddies want a yellow horsey car (they don't know how to spell Lamborghini), but , I Getz I'll stick with my stealth ferrari

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Rags;1452633 wrote: Here we go Techie... this is what the furore is all about... FCS

Tim Mathieson gaffe at the Lodge - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
                    No problems here...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I dont know what bollocking is either....gawd I ate a burrito at work about a foot long and been whistling a tune out my behind ever since. No more foot long burrito. And the kids get mad when I toot..oh well

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

YIKES!!!

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Afternoon

just popping in to say hi to all, nothing really to report,

have a good day,whatever your up to

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

what about this car?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

bird;1452657 wrote: what about this car?
                              YESSSS!!!! MrG - get that one. Chick magnet for sure.

Bird - you'll have to go back and get a pic of that magnificent magnolia when it's in bloom. Stunning. And try farting instead of tooting. It'll make the kids laugh for sure.

Techie - I've given you many, many right royal bollockings over the years but you never seem to notice ...

Hiya Lilly *** waving madly ***

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

OMG Bird...I love the pic of the tree...the car is a ripper too. Speaking of rippers, you can always use letting one rip as a term instead of toot. Personally, fart works for me.

I'm been thinking and maybe Tim piping up like this will do as Froglette suggested. Making men more open to talk about having a prostate exam. Although, I've got a mental picture of Julia sitting with him over his speeches in future, like a primary school teacher with a speshul student.

Comment

Working...
                                X