Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

How could you have a door already?
    Do you have cob oven doors in your 'fuck off' shed?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

YESSS!

I've just rescued it from the secondary skip.

oh frabjous joy, calloh callay ... I chortled as I came ...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I'm being dragged off to air-conditioned comfort - out for dinner - and all I want to do is google pizza ovens....Bird and Bridge need to provide plans...

Did you hand carve the door TF?

Edit: x post....I bet the carving will come later :H

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Very quick fly by undies, thanks for all the lovely replies. Hearing of earth ovens have a peek at this site, lots of amazing stuff on here that I seldom tire of looking through.

Building Blog
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

KTAB;1436617 wrote:

Building Blog
            :h :h :h :h :h :h

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Absolutely brilliant blog there KTAB.
              I might put myself to bed and give it a good read.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Ktab,

I've always been intrigued by hedgerows, and would love to experiment with one.

Thanks.
                "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Glad you liked the link ladies. Juja I have planted one of the living wilow fedges, as they are called, shall see how it turns out in a few months. Incredibly easy to grow apparently.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Hi all
                    Eating lentils with garlic and cilantro on a tortilla. Heading off to the pool soon.....KTAB, love that site, I'll have to explore further....Frog, are you having a good time with the cooking shows? Bats and mice yummmmmm. What the hell is a fuck off shed?...........that oven I made,I had a cylindrical wire cage inside, topped with some cardboard type stuff bent over top of that to build on. Think I have pics. Anyway..I dug dirt from the road I live on which is part clay, and put into little red wagon. Mixed dirt in 5 gallon bucket with water, made bricks in an empty baby wipe container...there are many youtube vids and sites to get ideas from, different ways of doing it...:goodluck:

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Ideally, if you can find one of those cardboard barrels, then it just burns out...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Oh Froggy, forgot to answer your question..I used both wood and coal, but mostly wood

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Awesome Bird. Never thought of a temporary cardboard mould. So much easier.
                          A fuck off shed is a 'contemporary out door space' ie: old shed, where one can go to get away from one's co-inhabitants
                          Hence the term fuck off....."go away and leave me in my shed, you are sucking my will to live":H

At one stage I was threatening to wire mine up electrically and install a mini bar....pretty much move in.....then I remembered it's my house, and I also gave up drinking:H

How was dinner Happs?

That blog is just amazing. I love the insect accomodation too.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Hi all, quick fly by.
                            Happy New Year.
                            Off to work, day 7 in a row. Then coming home to hang with Leon.
                            I rang in the New Year by working till 1:30am, then returned 11 hours later to continue working. We had a line til 11:30 despite the fact we closed at 11pm. Good to see people drinking coffee.
                            Catch you guys later today. Love yous all!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

hi gang.
                              i luve the mud oven idea, looks great bird!
                              these guys are making a brick pizza oven, talk about time commitment, still as they say in for a bannana, in for a bunch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CbY_0h5U_Y&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/video]]Horno de leña de la familia Pérez Alonso, 2/2 Parte - YouTube
                              AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning Undies ... I see we've hit pizza oven frenzy. Great! Off to scour the estate for materials. My pre-requisite: it's got to cost bugger-all.

Comment

Working...
                                X