X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

Peeky boo Missy.

I now have a flu for the cob oven. Clay based soil will not be a problem
    I have the site picked out on top of an old outdoor BBQ, but now I'm worried about fire restrictions
    Just need the formwork sorted out.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Splendid, Jones. Splendid.

Me too re fire restrictions. Won't be able to light anything for months ... but hey ...

Mine will have to be at ground level.

I have to buy a new 'fitting' for the air compressor to sort out my formwork. I'm worried that I may have inadvertently chucked the existing one out during the recent clean-up.

Isn't it fantastic that Birdy has started a new round of Undie frenzy? This is better.than.pies.

Just sayin' ....

Nearly 3pm - 38C

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1437221 wrote: Missy - so glad to see you posting.

Now ... because I've got a mind like a ... what do you call the thing that the water runs through? ... you have to remind me ... do we capture you in January or Feb? We just need to know so we can clean up properly before your arrival.
        sieve??? (sp?)
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

You get me for 4 days in JAnuary, 6 days in February, 27 days in March, all of April, 5 days of May, and none of June :H

I'm not going to be doing much work in the first half of the year

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1437225 wrote: Peeky boo Missy.

I now have a flu for the cob oven. Clay based soil will not be a problem
            I have the site picked out on top of an old outdoor BBQ, but now I'm worried about fire restrictions
            Just need the formwork sorted out.
            Snap....Bridge I'm going the same route, on top of the existing outdoor model...havent had time for procuring anything other than pies and google searching somewhere to take Mr Happs for his birthday...guess what? webjet sale...if he gets the day off...Palm Cove here we come...and its gonna be a surprise...and just the two of us

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1437227 wrote:
              Isn't it fantastic that Birdy has started a new round of Undie frenzy? This is better.than.pies.
              I reckon I'm having as much fun as when we cooked the chooks with the can up the clacker...just saying...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

myhappyplace;1437248 wrote: Snap....Bridge I'm going the same route, on top of the existing outdoor model...havent had time for procuring anything other than pies and google searching somewhere to take Mr Happs for his birthday...guess what? webjet sale...if he gets the day off...Palm Cove here we come...and its gonna be a surprise...and just the two of us
                sounds good Happy.......

here's some tracks to keep you going ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEy6MGu3bIA[/video]]Bill Withers - Just the two of us - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXZRaTrOmgg[/video]]The Beatles - Two of us - YouTube

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Miss Behaving;1437247 wrote: You get me for 4 days in JAnuary, 6 days in February, 27 days in March, all of April, 5 days of May, and none of June :H
                  Phew! So just a lick and a promise needed until March/April when we have to get serious about the clean up. Eaaaasy.

Happs - are you like going to Palm Cove like on a date like?

4.pm ... 40.5C

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1437255 wrote: Phew! So just a lick and a promise needed until March/April when we have to get serious about the clean up. Eaaaasy.

Happs - are you like going to Palm Cove like on a date like?

4.pm ... 40.5C
                    Yeah...a date... I just havent told him its romantick yet...well, I havent told him anything yet....

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Thanks Missy you in a musical mood?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Undies, I need an argument settled...I sent Mr Happs Ktabs link and he reckons that someone on Grand Designs had made the living hedge too...now, who was it?

And...I'm busting a gut keeping this Palm Cove thing secret...I'm thinking that yelling "I'm taking you away from all this" when he came in the door from work isnt such a good secret keeping technique...

Text from big locust...he saw Charlie Pickering walking up the street in Chadstone...I asked him if he stalked him?? obviously this isnt genetic, he didnt even get a picture...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Sorry Happs - can't remember who did the hedge on GD.

I'm off for the night - it's still really hot so sleep may be interesting. I shall hopefully dream of pizza ovens.

Nighters.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

myhappyplace;1437272 wrote: Undies, I need an argument settled...I sent Mr Happs Ktabs link and he reckons that someone on Grand Designs had made the living hedge too...now, who was it?
                            Was it actually KTAB?

I was driving past Chadstone shopping centre (biggest in the southern hemisphere they say) today as it happens. As i lay a little bit of rubber in the toyota taking off at the lights i hear some kid yelling......'Do it properly you silly old bugga. If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing properly, none of these half measures mate!' Was that your travelling locust Happs? Charlie Pickering was in the back seat with Suzie Porter whoever she is.

How are you going there Reg?

Hot here as alluded to by Super M, a touch cooler outside, but i think it's cranking up again tomorrow if Adelaide was hot today.

Take care Roo's. Sweet dreams.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I think it's pretty common to make living hedges over there Happs. I've seen it a few times on Lifestyle channel.

What is it about Melbourne and famous folk? Is it that the population is smaller and they've got nowhere to hide?

Having trouble finding fire bricks in my area. Might have to search for repurposed ones.

Time to put the head down. Boring grown up tasks tomorrow.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1437300 wrote: Was it actually KTAB?

I was driving past Chadstone shopping centre (biggest in the southern hemisphere they say) today as it happens. As i lay a little bit of rubber in the toyota taking off at the lights i hear some kid yelling......'Do it properly you silly old bugga. If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing properly, none of these half measures mate!' Was that your travelling locust Happs? Charlie Pickering was in the back seat with Suzie Porter whoever she is.

How are you going there Reg?

Hot here as alluded to by Super M, a touch cooler outside, but i think it's cranking up again tomorrow if Adelaide was hot today.

Take care Roo's. Sweet dreams.
                                tearing around in your toyata!!!!:H:H Wheres the harley??? MInd you , you should see me in my mint green nissan micra.......my son laughs his goolies off thinking of me driving around in my little ole lady car blasting out the sounds!! HEy, its only rock and roll but I loike it!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X