New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

myhappyplace;1437248 wrote: webjet sale...if he gets the day off...Palm Cove here we come...and its gonna be a surprise...and just the two of us
    YAY!!!! Best holiday ever!!!
    Happy New Year people (so 'day-before-yesty')
    Mr Cakes would love the pizza oven but I think they're...fugly I don't know why, it's me I know, everyone loves 'em but me.
    In other news all is good & I'm dragging my mate to the gym tomorrow morning so best sluffen now.
    You're all awesome & warm me cockles, each & every one.
    Throb.
    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning Undies,

How good is this? Our blokes have finally made the papers!

On the left we have Reggie snapped in his generous shorts after a day sailing the bay ... in the middle is Techie in his protective hiking gear ... and on the right our very own Mr.G taking his shuka bag for a stroll around St. Kilda.

12 Most Amusing Fashion Moments 2012 - GQ

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Hello Roos,
        I'll tell you that oven didn't cost me anything. You could probably even build it over square cardboard boxes and it would work.......do tell me what this is that you are talking about.".when we cooked the chooks with the can up the clacker"...what it sounds like to me is maybe you put chinook salmon in a coffee can and tied it to your loose muffler on vehicle..is that correct?? I am learning so many new things here. I do have my own fuck off shed but I call it my hidey hole. This is where the oven was and my hammock resides there as well....been working out like crazy, feeling good..

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

bird;1437567 wrote: "...what it sounds like to me is maybe you put chinook salmon in a coffee can and tied it to your loose muffler on vehicle..is that correct??
          Close. But not close enough.

Chook = chicken
          Clacker = arse
          Can = can

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

That looks so delicious....I just wanna eat the crispy bits now...

I'm taking the lappie battery dying at night time to mean its bedtime for it and me...which is a good thing...

26.7 degrees at 6.20am....but we are nowhere near whats headed for you Vics today...stay cool...and I think search parties need to be sent out for Reg...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I'm wondering what, if any, drugs were used in the making of these??

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Damn, that looks tasty....well as for the fashion moments..I'll take the black guy in the ropes...wonder if he plays bass? Bass players are so hard to come by...well if he can't play bass nevermind

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Hey My Fav Peeps!!

I've just organized the pool chairs and the drinks bucket! We are set for the day, and you can arrive any ole time you wish!! I've got diet coke, soda water and fresh limes. I've also got diet sarsparella!!!

Mr G - you get to supervise the pool noodles!

Bridge - no flirting with the life guard!

Tawny - you've got the white chair with the pillow attached.

I'm off to get the nibbles, so just come in via the front gate - not the double frontage, double lock entrance doors!!!

So nice to see everyone here. AND soooo nice to be over the festival fuss!!!

Love yous all xxxxx

BTW - Reggie, Olive is welcome.
                  It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

bird;1437671 wrote: Bass players are so hard to come by...
                    Well that ought to flush Reggie out! Reggie plays bass, Birdy - he's got a beautiful upright.

Right Undies - it's heating up in an epic way so I'm locking down the house.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1437565 wrote: Morning Undies,

On the left we have Reggie snapped in his generous shorts after a day sailing the bay ... in the middle is Techie in his protective hiking gear ... and on the right our very own Mr.G taking his shuka bag for a stroll around St. Kilda.

Can I ask what you were doing perusing the GQ site? :H

Wow, you people are really getting the heat wave. One thing I am not looking forward to in Sydney is commuting in the heat.

In a desperate effort to lose the 3kg I put on over Xmas I started JAson Vale's juice diet today. I'm craving a ham and cheese toastie already :H

Happy - this year I will keep the laptop for work and things that need a keyboard, and use the i-phone for recreation. I have to say, I've quickly become very attached to it - mostly because it is a radio, camera, news source, and i-pod all rolled into one. I haven't even made a phone call on it yet, although Mr B and I have used it a bit for messaging. We are going to get our land-line cut off, which will save us $150 a month!
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Thats a massive saving Missy. I'd like to cut off our land line but its the only phone number COTY uses and I need a fax line. Also its part of an internet package courtesy of work...so perhaps cutting it off isnt such a good idea....

Whats the temp there so far Froglette? And do your chooks stay inside the house when its this hot?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1437565 wrote: Morning Undies,

I would just like it known that i don't usually dress like that. I was on my way to work at the time. My usual ensemble is far less co-ordinated, and more a marine theme crossed with yer bush style look, for you see, i like to leave people thinking.

bird;1437567 wrote:
                          ..what it sounds like to me is maybe you put chinook salmon in a coffee can and tied it to your loose muffler on vehicle..is that correct??
                          That would give me exhaust more volume. Must try it. Thanks Bird. P.S. Great going with the workouts.

nicelife;1437679 wrote:
                          Hey My Fav Peeps!!

Mr G - you get to supervise the pool noodles!

Why can't i be the lifeguard? :upset: No worries Noicey. I am the noodle KING!

More swimming today. I tells ya's. Yesty on the beach, though around 40c, it was quite cool, especially after a dip, and a nice breeze (of course the sun was still very strong so protection is paramount....so many red tourists ). When i got off the sand, only 50/100 metres away, the heat increased by about 10 degrees i reckon. It felt that way.

Keep cool Frog and northeners if it's hot up there.

xpost. G'day Happs and Missy!

Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Ok Mr G - you can be life guard!!!! But, remember Bridge isn't allowed to talk to the life guard.....

Missy - I'm a Jason Juicer. It is hard the first few days but after that you'll feel awesome!!

Take care in the heat!

I never realized messing in the garden takes such a lot of time. Time you hardly notice going by, and I'm sure it is helping my adiposity!

MWAH
                            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

nicelife;1437699 wrote: Ok Mr G - you can be life guard!!!! But, remember Bridge isn't allowed to talk to the life guard.....
                              In that case, i'll go back to noodle duties henceforth and forthwith.

Drive safely now Limers!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Dear Tyres Australia magazine.

I have 2 x old brown oil stains on a dark shirt, from an old oil leaking w/machine. Stains are over a month old. Is there any stain remover that is no-nonsense and will do the job? Otherwise i suppose i turf the shirt.

Thanks in advance, Retreadin' me life.

Comment

Working...
                                X