New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

myhappyplace;1437800 wrote: I always thought there was a 'h' in ombeeohnse...
    Yes - my mistake - I had two (2) 'h's in ombeeohnse but please forgive me - english is my second language ...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Dare I ask?? is your native tongue...Cambodian?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

myhappyplace;1437803 wrote: Dare I ask?? is your native tongue...Cambodian?
        If it were, I wouldn't have ended up with such a sirry hat.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

ig pay
          atin Lay ?
          Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
          If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
          November 2, 2012

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Diposity - Aay?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Shit shit shit...

Mr Happs just came home, and I was on the lappie laughing at the thread. He say wotcha up to...and I said, nothing, just chatting to the girls about PALM COVE....ARRRRGHHHH.....

Up side is I think he'll spring for the balloon trip...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

What tha? Hori & vertical stripes in the one outfit?!!!! Those crazy designers...I am quite partial to crustacean wear though...
                Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

A Better Me;1437813 wrote: What tha? Hori & vertical stripes in the one outfit?!!!! Those crazy designers...I am quite partial to crustacean wear though...
                  Grinder ... please hang around. We NEED your fashionista input. We NEED to know WHAT to wear ...

(still too hot to share pics of my stunning headwear)

talk betwixt yerselfs.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Happy I'm very jealous, Mr Cakes & I were in Palm Cove in September.
                    Loved the Kuranda train (but we're train spotters with 2 boys & all) DO NOT eat at the pub in Kuranda if you do that...grey chicken is not a QLD thing. Recommend the Thai restaurant on the waterfront, we stayed at the Novotel & the in house restaurant was schmiko...chilli Singapore crab - I was elbows deep.
                    Tawny & others in VIC & SA I hope you're not melting. Suggest damp towel over the head, Mary Magdalene style - Tawny you could combine with pointy hat on top to hold it in place.
                    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

A Better Me;1437815 wrote: Tawny you could combine with pointy hat on top to hold it in place.
                      No.

I am schmalz.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1437795 wrote: Nah, stuff 'em. They'll only read them.
                        No they won't

Can't wait to see this millinery masterpiece.

I bags the fruit kababs in Nicey's fridge. I'm going to make a mocktail (or a mockery) out of some of them and sit my arse by the pool.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

A Better Me;1437815 wrote:
                          Tawny & others in VIC & SA I hope you're not melting. Suggest damp towel over the head, Mary Magdalene style - Tawny you could combine with pointy hat on top to hold it in place.
                          I'm keeping cool with an old Massai technique related to me by Chris's brother. The Shuka bag is around the waist front and centre (ok, slightly to the right). Bag filled with ice. Wedding tackle immersed in bag hence lowering/stabilising core body temperature. I've already been down the street in it to get some more ice. No one batted an eyelid.

Absolutely marvellous in the water today. Quite cold if you stay in awhile, but boiling on the streets. Supposed to be a cool change here later tonight. Lets bloody hope so. You were right Bridge. The evaporative cooler isn't much chop. Under the shower and in front of the fan works well. I'm more concerned about my instruments, but i think they'll be ok.

Watch out pool hogs! Here comes a banana bomb. Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I'm sure KTAB won't mind me sharing this quote he just posted on the Army thread.

“When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all of your thoughts break their bonds. Your mind transcends limitations; your consciousness expands in every direction; and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive and you discover yourself to be a greater person than you ever dreamed yourself to.
                            Patanjali

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Thank you Cakes! armed and dangerous now after a power nap....what is it about the nap? why is it so maligned?....it is just the perfect thing to do on a hot day....

Nothing like a well filled Shuka thats for sure...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

X-post Mr G... like that quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X