New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1438275 wrote: I'd also had a feeling of forboding that I would clean up my act addiction wise......just in time to find out that I had leukemia, or hadn't made it through unscathed after all......
    Yep, this is exactly what i was thinking. Thank our lucky stars it ain't the case.

Thanks for your thoughtage and feedback roo's. Shared with 2 close friends too. noice.

What a fooking relief. YEEHAW!

Noight all. xx

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Gosh Happs, he looks like a lamp and I mean reeeeeaaaly does. So I don't go to the pool everyday, and its mostly people in there doing laps (its indoor). Sometimes I go to their Zumbaqua class which is a bunch of little ol ladies dancing in the pool....Bridge, I'm not sure if I am a good exercise inspiration. I just go to try and stay alive. Sometimes I get bogged down at my day job and only make the gym once a week and really I am about 40 lbs overweight...sometimes I feel I am just keeping my head above water healthwise these days, have been losing a lot of friends before they hit 60 and that scares the hell out of me, so I do what I can. I am trying to change my attitude about my day job, more positive etc etc. We've been layed off for the holidays but back to it Monday, so I'll get to try out my new way of thinking....So Mr. G that is great news to hear about you, and I know how you feel. Seriously.......I must tell you all, I cleaned out my car yesterday and removed 22 hats from the seat next to me. None of them were the lampshade, but a couple were pretty close hahahahaha...hope some of you get to the beach today...as for me I am off to swim with the elderly.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Yikes, Bird ... you have 22 hats??? From memory, I think you work as a welder? I imagine the swimming would help with neck problems?

Morning Undies,

Happs - Mr. Happs does indeed look like a lamp. Do you think he'd mind if we called him The Lamp henceforth and forthwith?

Expecting 35C today so another warm one and I think I may take Nigel out for an airing and have lunch at the pub. Unfortunately there won't be any mud crabs. How good are Missy's thongs eh?

Off to add another layer to the Project.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning Bird, Frog, all other fauna and flora, and you, yes you there in my fave place of all.....the cheap seats.

Swimming's ace Bird. Yep, as i get older friends and aquaintances develop health problems and/or pass away. I see smoking as the biggest contributor to most of my friends early demise. Give it away, and the body is remarkably quick to thank us and repair itself. How many musical instruments do you have, and do you use a double kick set-up? pedal or drums?

Pub lunch with Nigel sounds good Frog.

If anyone catches me whinging about anything this year, please put me down.

29c forecast here today, and 36c tomorrow. Cooler at around 31c and sunny through next week.

Struth, just tuned in last night to the Tassie bush fires. Bloody hell narelle as Saffy would say. Let's hope her property and family are ok. A few hundred k's to the west of me around Portland, we have 2000 hectares of bush burning. No human life or farms lost so far, but our animals will be doing it tough.

Life is good. Seize the day doodyheads.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

myhappyplace;1438343 wrote: And then we spotted this

oh cool - I've got my own brand!!!
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning all! Missy, the catch line that I chopped of in the pic was "lifes no holiday without them" which The Lamp loved....he adores his thongs...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Gidday Missy,

Just wanted to say, your description of the next few weeks (?) family time with the gang together sound absolutely magic. I bet you'll all love it. This is what it's all about i reckon. Quality time hangin with those we love most. :h

Orf to find a pointy hat via the beach.

Ooroo!

The Renaissance man.

xpost. Morning Saucy!

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning Mr G! enjoy the beach and wave to my locust if you see him..

Its like Central station here at the moment, people all over the place...must attend to them before they get the shits....have a good one all!

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Mr G - thanks for the suggestion on the fit ball ..... dont know why I didn't think of it myself!!

TF, how is the battle with the cigs going?

Glorious day here and 26 degrees (hot for Wellington). I tested my knees out this morning with a 2km walk, but they are still pretty sore. I think I'll stick with the gym and the pool this week and treat them gently for a bit. I really want then to be better for when we are in the US in May and April as we are planning on doing lots of walking. First priority on the list is to lose about 20kg ..........

Mr B and I had a big planning session this morning about the first half of this year - what to put into storage, what to take with us to Sydney, an itinerary for our US trip. I'm really looking forward to 2013 getting underway, even thought the first month or so are going to be quite hectic!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Hi Undies. Well some good news. I woke this morning to some improved vision. While I am still not safe around machinery I am very hopeful. I called my Ophthalmologist and he suggested I increasing the pednisone drops to every three hours. He feels my short hospital stay receiving IV steroids helped after all.

Keep in mind when I say improved I mean I was able to see the time on my watch without putting it very close (1 inch) to my face.

I think of you all daily. Still cannot read back posts very well so I'll continue to use ms word and cut/paste you updates. Oh yeah, I noticed the frog mentioning she'd like me to be her fit ball? Maybe I didn't understand.

Love you all so much and miss being a part of the daily discourse.

John xxx
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Hello doodyheads and dangleberries.
                        Bird, you sound like the perfect exercise inspiration to me. I recently exercised with the elderly as well. They wooped my arse...

I love those Missy thongs. Gorgi.

It's just too damn hot to garden out there any more...may have to lay semi naked under fan.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Techie!!!!!
                          Thanks so much for checking in.
                          We miss you!
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Lovely to see you here Techie! I hope things continue to improve.

Today is get ready for work day. I'm not looking forward to the early mornings..... So far I've done the washing and cleaned the bathrooms. I think I'm going to inspect the deep end of the oasis soon.

It has been pretty hot, and I must say I enjoyed having you all over for a pool party!

I hope are all safe and comfortable.

Mr G - carpe diem my friend!

Lots of specialness to all!!!

Nicey
                            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Techie, it is so good to see you posting - I hope you continue to get betterer and betterer :l

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1438781 wrote: ...may have to lay semi naked under fan.
                                :shocked:

Great to hear from you Techstar!

Comment

Working...
                                X