New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

Techie - so very happy to hear from you. You are missed. Please, please take care of yourself. Do exactly what the doctors say. Much love..................
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

No idea what's happened here but I seem to only be able to type in 1point grey. Such a shame.

:upset:

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1438887 wrote: No idea what's happened here but I seem to only be able to type in 1point grey. Such a shame.

:upset:
        That's ok - I can make up for it!!!!!

:H :H :H :H
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Phew! Thanks, Nora.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

There are some very noice vocal harmonies floating by on the arvo breeze here.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

There are some very noice vocal harmonies floating by on the arvo breeze here.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I can see you harmonising there, Mr G ...

I say, Undies ... my Project currently looks like a Dalek. Not good.

So, lunch was really good, I had salmon on mash with a wonderfully clean salsa on top and the obligatory drizzly swirl of evoo ... yumm, so fresshhhhhh! and Nigel must be iron-deficient because he demolished a plate of liver and bacon with chips and an egg and gravy on top. WTF is that all about? It wasn't even assembled from a height. Nor was it on a board ...

Missy - to answer your question - I.am.pathetic.

I'm really enjoying the oven Project but can't believe the number of times I've gone to look for something which no longer lives here ... stuff that went into the skip to go into the great landfill in the sky. Or the smelter. ***sob***

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning here
                  Last day off before back to the shop, the yard is a mess so I will clean it today. Too bad we are not closer Frog, there is plenty of junk to use here for your oven. And yes, I am a welder. Not sure there is any help left for poor neck, but to leave off darn helmet, that is one hat I dont want to wear. Now get your oven finished and you can bake a salmon in it....Mr. G I do have a double kick set up on our practice kit here at home. I just use it for independence practice, I use a single on gigs. The pedal belongs to my daughter, we all play drums in this household. We have many instruments, I would hate to have to count them, and many many instruments of percussion. What sort of music do you favorite playing Mr. G ??.....Miss B your trip sounds exciting..so you are coming to US huh? Where will you be visiting here?...eating lentils again

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

bird;1439085 wrote: Morning here
                    Last day off before back to the shop, the yard is a mess so I will clean it today. Too bad we are not closer Frog, there is plenty of junk to use here for your oven. And yes, I am a welder. Not sure there is any help left for poor neck, but to leave off darn helmet, that is one hat I dont want to wear. Now get your oven finished and you can bake a salmon in it....Mr. G I do have a double kick set up on our practice kit here at home. I just use it for independence practice, I use a single on gigs. The pedal belongs to my daughter, we all play drums in this household. We have many instruments, I would hate to have to count them, and many many instruments of percussion. What sort of music do you favorite playing Mr. G ??.....Miss B your trip sounds exciting..so you are coming to US huh? Where will you be visiting here?...eating lentils again
                    G'day Bird. A house full of drummers? God help us! Sounds great. I bet you get some sick grooves going. Nelz is a drummer too, did you know? I like all sorts of music, flamenco, metal, blues, fusion, ethnic, folk, lots of stuff. I write too, and am working on procrastination issues as we speak! Acupuncture for your neck? I don't know if that would help?

A marvellous morning here at rear 7/1015 marine parade. Checkin with new doc today (geez this bloke's efficient and onto it) as he wants to check chest infection is on the mend. Then light gym workout and beach. Bloody work tomorrow. Lucky i like me job, but i do like this holiday mode thing. Anyway, working on cutting back work hours more and how i can do that this year.

Have a bonza day out there Undies. I'm rooting for you.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Good morning Tackeroos.
                      Where are you Happs?
                      So far into the holiday vibe here, I may never pull myself out again.
                      Component parts of the cob oven keep coming together. Still can't find a door, so may head over to a salvage yard I've heard about. Sounds like a good time anyway, doesn't it?
                      Today will need to be spent on much more mundane tasks like cleaning
                      Damn my spotless Methodist upbringing:H
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

A cautionary tale from 1918!
                        Not sure about the 60's surfing soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxooLa9VRV4&feature=player_embedded[/video]]O'Galop - YouTube
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning! I'm here Bridge! Day got hijacked yesterday by some old friends turning up and staying ALL DAY...literally had to shove them out the door and fell into bed...

My oven has gone nowhere...

Big locust reports seeing Eddie Perfect....what is it with Melbourne??

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1439426 wrote: A cautionary tale from 1918!
                            Not sure about the 60's surfing soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxooLa9VRV4&feature=player_embedded[/video]]O'Galop - YouTube
                            Geez. That's dark. That guy drinks as fast as me.

Defo not in work mode here...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Helloooooooo,

Well, here I am joining the work mode crew. Now fully immersed in 2013.

Back into planning, implementing, focusing, managing.....ugh! Also, back into proper eating, regular exercise, meaningful relationships. So far, so good - come midday I may need a little inspirational guidance.

I was thinking of riding my pink bike to work this morning. Sitting in traffic I noticed a cycle way. Thing is, once I got here I'd have to frock up which would be a pain me thinks. Must look more seriously into the TWay option.

I hope you all have an awesome day!

Remember this - what we give an hour to should be worth it, that hour never comes back. Or something like that!

Zoom zoom (albeit slowly and reluctantly........)
                              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Hey now...that is a greeting here....anywat...Bridge, I used the lid from an old bbq grill for my door..once I got the sides up a bit I just stuck the lid in and built around it so it fit. All the sites say make it from wood, but nevermind that if you have something else...went to see Les Mis with the kids and friends today, was pretty good...yes I recall Nelz is a drummer Mr G...I am happy playing any music but prefer jazz...what sort of job does everyone work...? If you want to tell me...

Comment

Working...
                                X