New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

myhappyplace;1440322 wrote: Did you frolic with Colin Firth Bridge?
    I wish.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1440326 wrote: You're bloody welcome to them.

Still too hot to go to bed
      The weather isnt helping with the NY reso's....supposed to be in bed and I'm alternating between tv, lappie and saving geckos from the cats...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

myhappyplace;1440330 wrote: The weather isnt helping with the NY reso's....supposed to be in bed and I'm alternating between tv, lappie and saving geckos from the cats...
        Same minus the geckos. I'm not going in there just to toss and turn.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

It might help Nicey stay up her extra half an hour tonight though...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

myhappyplace;1440334 wrote: It might help Nicey stay up her extra half an hour tonight though...
            And Amanda Vanstone.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1440338 wrote: And Amanda Vanstone.
              :H

I'm off to test drive the hot bed....I can hear snores, so something must be right?? Right? Nighters Bridgey, stay cool...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

ooh ooh...just saw the shorts for the next series of Revenge....ok...really off now...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Well, I must say it is wonderful to read again relatively strain free. My cornea is clearing nicely. I am just left with a slight haziness that almost seems environmental, like there is dust or a lite mist in the air. I went for a long walk along the golf course this morning and it was wonderful to be outside enjoying the early hour.

The month of December was certainly a difficult one for me and my family. We lost an amazing woman to cancer. Her strength and determination toward the end was met with undaunted courage. It will forever remind me of how short and fragile life is; and how we need to embrace every day with determination and try to make it precious.

I want to thank each and everyone of you that kept me in your thoughts. I believe it made a huge difference. Your friendship underpins my ability to face life sober, with the knowledge that there is always a place to turn to when needed.

Peace
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

A Better Me;1440315 wrote: All good here...been wandering around all day muttering to myself "so hot today" & then Katut chimes in with "like a sunrise"...
                    Who or what is Katut? :H

Techie - glad you are on the mend. You and your family have had to deal with so much - not only in December, but over a much longer time period.

A cool 18 degrees here ...... which is a pity really because yesterday I bought a cool little USB powered fan and I wanted to try it out! Actually I have tried it out, and it works, but it isn't really needed today. But I'm sure it will come in very useful in Sydney :H

I've been perusing Sydney real estate ads - gradually settling on the areas that I think we want to live. It looks pretty mean out there in terms of trying to get a place though. Will have to make sure to pack my steel-tipped boots and sharpen my elbows .......
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Yay -the Techmeister is posting! Now, try to keep yourself out of trouble for a while, will ya?

Morning Doodyheads,

Yes - what indeed is a Katut? Missy, I rooly hope you'll find a fabulous place right near the water.

For all those north of me ... it seems you've been following our weather so let me brighten your heads by telling you that things should cool down in a coupleadaze. A change came through here last night - we're expecting 25 today, then 29 tomorrow before it heats up again on Friday to 38. Stay calm and stay safe.

Off to rub another baby-bath's worth of mud on the oven. It's the new daily task.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning all,

Very cool here. Cool breeze blowing through. Around 21c here forecast, then 38c friday. Bloody Melbourne weather extremes, but these weather extremes seem to be becoming commonplace in many parts of the country. A fire authority spokesperson reckons Victoria is in for a long and tough fire season. Hope you're right there Frog. Rags? Hope all's ok there after yesterdays heat Jonesy and Grinder.

Take care up there Sunny, Lilly, Saucy, Aspy, and all of our QLD friends in the heatwave forecast ahead.

G'day Missy. The rental market is competitive in Melbourne as it would be in Sydney, but i had no trouble and found a place relatively painlessly. You'll be fine and will find a joint to suit.

Our new office environment is good. We are sharing with 2 other services, crisis housing, and a mental health activities program sort of org. It's a breath of fresh air, and beaut to have some new people around and will enjoy the exchange of idea's/resources etc. Personally, 2013 is a total AL ban for me, and i'm enjoying the fact i have a bit of an AF lead up into the year, coupled with a recent reality check, so i'm relaxed, primed, and like a tiger who's just had his cage door opened by mysterious, universal forces. hehe.

Thanks Lilly and Sunny for your concerns re me health. I'm feeling stronger by the day. I'm on antibiotics which is rare for me, but given the 5/6 weeks of this infection, i'm taking doc's orders and going with the pills.

Techie. Great to hear you're on the mend! Yep, we are lucky to have this place to express ourselves and get some valuable interaction on personal issues.

Put a smile on yer dial out there. Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1440598 wrote:

Yes - what indeed is a Katut? .
                          A little google exploration and I have the answer ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW_kKUWlslo[/video]]AAMI Insurance - Rhonda goes to Bali - Part 2 - YouTube

See what you miss out on when you dont watch television? :H:H

You can tell I'm in the office on my own today cant you? :H
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning all! What lovely posts to log in and see. And especially you Techie!

Katut update...where have you all been??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW_kKUWlslo[/video]]AAMI Insurance - Rhonda goes to Bali - Part 2 - YouTube

Its become as rife as "Not Happy Jan"

Not even going to think about the heat today. Will focus on other things

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Oh Missy! x-post, how funny!

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

But wait...theres more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqUajLr5b04[/video]]Rhonda returns from Bali - Rhonda and Ketut - Part 2 of 2 - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X