New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1444650 wrote: Yay! It happened. Some kind samaritan offered to do the Ballabloodyrat run for me today which leaves me free to play with my oven until about 5pm by which time it will be within a bee's dick's ort of being finished ...

So Undies - Remember to get a donkey's ass up ya but.
    Oh no Tawny, that means you won't be trying out any of the songs I recommended for your road trips. :upset:

Is the donkey's ass up ya thingy the same as the brown dog scenario???

Now you seem as happy as a frog playing in mud...... :l
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Biggest frog in the world-African bullfrog. Just had to share for obvious reasons.
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Hiya RC ... I throb that frog!!!!! It looks kind and very wise.

TA-DAAAAAA ... my work here is done. Can't publish pikshas until all entries are completed. Feels good to have built it and can't wait to try it out but that'll have to wait a while. I think I'll just go and sit and stare at it for a while.

This little exercise has come at a most opportune time ... I've had a fair bit on my mind and this has been a wonderful, calming distraction. I can highly recommend working with mud - very tactile and soothing. Because I had most of the shit lying around, total cost of oven was $14.75 for a bag of cement render.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Arvo all...this B&I gig isn't much fun...I feel quite productive though. The things you do just to get away for a dirty weekend....although the relationship at the moment could do with some mud, or some tactile and soothing stuff anyway...

Love that frog RC...I've been keeping a bit of a dirty secret...sent The Lamp to get a new shower curtain. Told him the one at Spotlight with hibiscus flowers on it...this is what I got...

and Rags, don't be a worry wart...same day I was eyeing off the frozen goods in the - der - freezer and thinking, well its not chicken tonight...

TF - that's what I like about the little tasks we set up. You dive in if you can or not, you show or tell, a most definitely calming distraction.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Peeky Boo

Christ that is the grossest looking frog I've ever seen. Look at it's fingers. Yuck.

I'm glad some lovely folk gave you a bit of a hand today Froglette. Sometimes when we keep coping, people just let us.
            Maybe you might have a spot of pottery throwing as your next adventure TF?

I'm not trying that caramel icecream.

You'll still be ablt to see everybody's wobbly bits behind that shower curtain Happs.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

[quote]nicelife;1444676 wrote:
              Originally posted by Rags View Post

salted caramel swirl ice cream

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO EAT ANY OF THIS ICE CREAM, UNLESS YOU HAVE ENORMOUS SELF CONTROL!! IF YOU START, YOU WILL, WITHOUT A DOUBT, EAT THE WHOLE TUB........

Don't say I didn't warn you. No amount of cardio will get rid of that lot!!!!
              I ALWAYS eat the whole tub!!! It is heavenly stuff. My heart is surrounded with Seredipidy fat molecules, my arteries are throbbing with Serendipidous cholesterol. :H

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

RingingCedars;1444698 wrote:
                Biggest frog in the world-African bullfrog. Just had to share for obvious reasons.
                That frog has been eating Serendipity ice cream!

It is one very ugly frog.

Give me a Perron's tree frog any day of the week.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I have one who has a great hiding place on one of the rafters on the kitchen deck. Safe from predators, handy to water and the bush.

This is one from when I lived at Kiarmy. (My hand was actuallly wet when holding him/her)

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Evening Roo's. Happy birthday Rc!

That frog sucks donkey ass.

Look forward to oven pics Frog. Yep, creating stuff sure is therapuewwtik.

Into the choc soy, and i'll try not to make a mess of it.

Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Well I'm up cooking a lemon drizzle cake for a do tomorrow where everybody is an awesome cook, and I feel like a blow in.....

Anyone still up?
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Evening All

Late check in from me, been out all day,

like the photos guys,

I'm sure your cake will be lovely Bridge

off to shower, and watch telly before bed..

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Late check in from me too...just back with a monster Pad Thai in my belly...drizzle cake sounds great Bridgey....but I dont need any more wobbly bits coz of the shower curtain...:H

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I just woke up, BBBJ. Your cake interests me. I have to produce enough cake for 50+ people on 1/27 (or 27/1 Euro) for my mom's birthday at her home.

You care to share the lemon drizzle cake? I like lemon and so does my mom. Is it a recipe that can be used as a sheet cake?

I am sure I can Google it and find a recipe but would prefer a tried and tested one for the big day.

Yes, the African frog is fairly ugly but that is what kind of makes it cute.

Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I can vouch for her cake Cindi, its a ripper. And by sheet cake, do you mean a big slab for a lot of people?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Yes, a big slab for a lot of people. In this case, the entire nursing home population. 48.

Plus enough for any staff that would like some.
                                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X