• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

Temerature here at the moment 29.6c

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

39.5C here Lilly. I thought we were supposed to be colder than you lot ...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Lillypond059;1445308 wrote: Arvo one and all, hope your all having a fantastic day

a bit warmish here just now,

wow Tawn, that pizza oven is a work of art, dont think I will get round to building one.

Techie you surely do come up with some crackers of photos, like it tho, is your eyesight still improving.
        Hi Lilly. I love finding those photos. Hope all is well with you!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Ok Undies I need your help. I have a new neighbor. A woman divorced with two kids. I'm not sure how she pays for the huge home she is in but she is a stay at home. I'm outside coming back from a bike ride. She is calling me from her driveway. She said her name was Nancy (seemed nice) and was wanting to meet me because her son is in my daughter's class.

The convo continues and I'm getting anxious to get in the house and shower. She asks me if I'm busy tonight and caught off guard I say no. She invites me and Emma over. I texted my daughter and she said her son is a creep and she'll stay with friends.

Long story short, I went over at 5PM and Nancy was DRUNK. DRUNK to the point where I felt nervous and concerned she would fall. I asked her if I could call anyone and she didn't respond. Undies, I was totally freaked out. She asked if I found her attractive....I struggled to say yes. I said what were you drinking. She said diet coke and then she lost it. I mean out cold. I hear the front door open and in come the son and her ex. He yells call 911 to his boy. Then he says who the fuck are you. At that point I wish I was building a mud oven somewhere other than there.

She is now in a diabetic coma. I feel like shit although I had no idea. The story is she has not been compliant with her meds and the ex husband did not bring her insulin syringes she needed. She uses a very rare form of insulin whatever that means.

FUCK, I think I'll stay inside the next week or two and just read. Of course, I'll go and visit her tomorrow at Scottsdale Memorial Hospital. Why is my life so complicated :H

I'm 845 pages in Tolstoys Anna Karenina and I love Kitty more than Anna. Thank dog there is NO Nancy.
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Arvo Undies!

Bloody hell Techie...you've got to stop applying the mud, its attracting way too many of the women there. Seriously, that is a sad case though. My sister in law was a diabetic and used to pull stunts like that every time my brother was away. Unfortunately the last time she did it, they were divorced and no one was around to help. Can only say, bloody hell...

Froglette, I take my hat off to you - not the pointy bamboo one either - your oven is a work of genius and artistry. Not pissing in your pocket but...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

techie;1445320 wrote: Ok Undies I need your help. I have a new neighbor. A woman divorced with two kids. I'm not sure how she pays for the huge home she is in but she is a stay at home. I'm outside coming back from a bike ride. She is calling me from her driveway. She said her name was Nancy (seemed nice) and was wanting to meet me because her son is in my daughter's class.

The convo continues and I'm getting anxious to get in the house and shower. She asks me if I'm busy tonight and caught off guard I say no. She invites me and Emma over. I texted my daughter and she said her son is a creep and she'll stay with friends.

Long story short, I went over at 5PM and Nancy was DRUNK. DRUNK to the point where I felt nervous and concerned she would fall. I asked her if I could call anyone and she didn't respond. Undies, I was totally freaked out. She asked if I found her attractive....I struggled to say yes. I said what were you drinking. She said diet coke and then she lost it. I mean out cold. I hear the front door open and in come the son and her ex. He yells call 911 to his boy. Then he says who the fuck are you. At that point I wish I was building a mud oven somewhere other than there.

She is now in a diabetic coma. I feel like shit although I had no idea. The story is she has not been compliant with her meds and the ex husband did not bring her insulin syringes she needed. She uses a very rare form of insulin whatever that means.

FUCK, I think I'll stay inside the next week or two and just read. Of course, I'll go and visit her tomorrow at Scottsdale Memorial Hospital. Why is my life so complicated :H

I'm 845 pages in Tolstoys Anna Karenina and I love Kitty more than Anna. Thank dog there is NO Nancy.
              :upset::H:upset::H
              Only you could end up in this situ Techie! Stay home, don't make any sudden movements near windows and deny everything if questioned!!!
              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Thanks Saucy. Stuff like that just adds stress to an already full plate. Thinking about a few days in Taos, New Mexico to decompress. I'll see if Emma's aunt can watch out for her for a few days. I just love it there. Nite friends!

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Thanks Nicey

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

techie;1445320 wrote:

Just tell her you're gay.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

techie;1445343 wrote: Thanks Saucy. Stuff like that just adds stress to an already full plate. Thinking about a few days in Taos, New Mexico to decompress. I'll see if Emma's aunt can watch out for her for a few days. I just love it there. Nite friends!
                      I think that sounds like a great plan. Detours away from that sort of stuff are sometimes necessary in life.

Now, weather forecast for Cairns as sent by my lovely sailing people at Port Douglas? Thunderstorms and raining....I'm off to hide The Lamps bell before he thinks of packing it...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Geez Techie. I'm speechless. :wow3:

Tawny - I throb your oven. (I've been waiting a long time to be able to say I throb something )
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1445349 wrote: Just tell her you're gay.
                          :H:H I've been told on good authority that that doesnt work

Hi Nora!! Throb is such a speshul word...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Hi Nora!! Throb away ... it's good for the soul.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Thanks girls. I've used the gay card before. You're right Saucy it does not work. Anyhow how do you explain the throb for another woman. Tell me that mud girl? :h

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

techie;1445356 wrote: Thanks girls. I've used the gay card before. You're right Saucy it does not work. Anyhow how do you explain the throb for another woman. Tell me that mud girl?
                                Isn't it time you were in bed? It's nearly 10pm and you're going to need all your strength when you visist said neighbour in hospital tomorrow because you can be assured she's going to rip the tubes out of her arms and nose and try to jump your bones. No need to thank me.

It's now 42C. I'm going to nip round to Niceys and swim with cadaver dog and eat all of FH's food. All of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X