New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

Tawny your oven is a thing of beauty and a joy to behold!!!

Techie, run away, run away now.
    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
    November 2, 2012

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

So here are the beginnings of my pizza oven? There?s no way it will be as swish as Tawny?s though. Yep, it?s going to be a challenge alright.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Gee Techie, what a dilema. Don't know what you can do...
        Maybe you can say you were warned off by her ex. and you don't want to be on the receiving end of verbal abuse or a knuckle sandwich? That may put her in the defensive though. I shall ask Mr Rags when he comes home.

Went over to Wingello to water plants. Took ages. Called in at General store to get a late lunch... I grabbed a Serinbloodydippity Salted Caramal swirl and a Bundy. Burp.

Tawny, that is a work of art!!

So far I have a length of guttering and a bit of chicken wire.

Off to the tip tomorrer as I have an idea. Depends on what is on offer at the recycle centre but.

HELP. Photobucket won't let me upload... I get as far as BROWSE... click on the browse button and nothing happens. Is anyone else having trouble? I wanted to show you all the bit of downpipe. Which I am going to paint a jaunty bright blue.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Rags;1445370 wrote:
          HELP. Photobucket won't let me upload... I get as far as BROWSE... click on the browse button and nothing happens. Is anyone else having trouble? I wanted to show you all the bit of downpipe. Which I am going to paint a jaunty bright blue.
          Are you using the new beta version of PB? If so, there should be a link that'll allow you to revert to the old version. The beta is still very buggy and doesn't work on Chrome or Firefox for Android. If not, try another browser and see if it helps.

And :wavin: to you and Mr. Rags.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Wow. That was a hell of a read back.

Techie, was the woman drinking at all or was it just the diabetes (or both)? My, but you do move into a neighbourhood, don't you?

Frog the oven is wonderful. I knew it would be gorgeously decorated.

You know Nicey, it's not so much the frog, but I had a sleazy old uncle who had plump gross little fingers like that

Hello everybodee else. How was your day? I visited the community garden and had a looky loo at their cob oven. They didn't get enough takers to put on another cob oven course, so I'm free ranging on it.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Oh and Cindi re the cake I've never cooked it in large amounts. Wouldn't know how to adjust the cooking time, so maybe several smaller tins?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

:hallo: BridgeyPoo

Raggsy: here's a link on how to opt out of the beta PB - How do I opt out of Beta and use the old site? : Photobucket Support
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

techie;1445226 wrote:

Techie and Frog hamming it up before Christmas.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Evening all,

I throb the tip Rags. Enjoy!

Frog, yer oven looks like a temple. Bloody maarvellous.

Good day here thanks Bridgey. Your's sounded noice. Yer community gardens always have yer points of interest. You might have Bruce growing amazing zukes, then there's Trish with her special chilli techniques, and of course Jason with his small and precious, 'gourmet' tomatoes, and Rocco a few plots up blowing Jase out of the water with his 7foot tall, huge tomatoe jungle masterpiece with secret techniques handed down through the ages which he's only too happy to share.

How are you Reg? Are you having a break love? Understandable. Hope all's well.

Hiya Cakes!

Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1445419 wrote: Techie and Frog hamming it up before Christmas.
                      God, she's got mud on her teeth:upset:
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tiptronic_ct;1445380 wrote: :hallo: BridgeyPoo

Raggsy: here's a link on how to opt out of the beta PB - How do I opt out of Beta and use the old site? : Photobucket Support
                        :welcome:

Jeez you're a helpful soul.....
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1445427 wrote: God, she's got mud on her teeth:upset:
                          Not the only place she's got mud...or him...you'd need to be hosed down...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1445427 wrote: God, she's got mud on her teeth:upset:
                            Well, how do you present after a hard days yakka in the garden amongst all that dynamic lifter and chook poo, in yer trakky daks?

HOT! I bet......:hallo:

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Anyone watching Nigellisma? shes really dropped some weight....

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

X-post, going to say goodnight...off early in the morning. Night Mr G, Bridgey and all others. And thinking about Reg quite a bit too...night if you're out there Reginald...

ps...Leon is cutting his first tooth...

Comment

Working...
                                X