New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

The book sounds wonderful Tawn. Stay cool Undies. Going to catch up on season two of Homeland. Nite!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Leap and the net will appear....I love it....might look into that book...
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Leap and the net will appear....I love it....might look into that book...

We are 'down' to 42C...
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Leap and the net will appear indeed. It's true.

Sounds a great read TF, but even better doing it.

Geez Jonesy, 44c? Wet sarong Frog style in front of a fan or cooling device. I've been sticking me head in a cold shower for a bit since i've moved here into an attic! I'm getting yer portable refrigerated air con next week just to take the edge orf. Mainly for my instruments and some tapes.

Does it get any better than this? A cruisey session at the jum, a run along the beach, a noice long slow swim in the bay, and a sit in today's gentle sun on the sand with the waves lapping at my feet, ebbing and flowing like they have been doing for millions of years. I am amazement.

Ok, nothing, nothing i tells ya gets better than Frogs new oven/temple, Bridgey's garden, Rag's singing voice, Happs' repertoire of romantic positions in a Rav 4, Lillys creative skills, Grinders quiet jovial determination, Missy's grace under fire, Birds paradiddles, Sunny's mothering expertise and time management skills, Reggies one eyed mission to polish a floor like it's never been polished b4, Corries incredible resilience and specialness, Noicey's overall generosity, and self control in the ring, Techie's quick pics and humour, Fickle's amazing ability to get things done and make things happen, Aspy's steady pathway to bliss. The awol Undies, our friends in the cheap seats who always smell nice, Our Innashnal guests, who never fail to delight, and everyone else who drops into this thread to colour our lives.

Nope, nothing gets better than this my friends.

Am i on drugs? No, but i have run out of choc soy ice cream.

Have a beaut evening Roo's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I likewise have sagged in front of a fan to-day. In an hour of so I'm going to put sprinklers on to thry to revive my poor plants. I also have a heap of plants I bought from Bunnings that need to go in. Hopefully tomorrow.
            Didn't even bother to spread the lovely donkey poo over the veggie garden.

The southerly has just come through, but not much cooler.

Mr G, when this computer gets fixedI'm going to post piccies of a trike a friend just bought. It is red so it must go fast.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Geez, you're waxing lyrical tonight mr G. (smiley face here)

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1445959 wrote:
                Ok, nothing, nothing i tells ya gets better than Frogs new oven/temple, Bridgey's garden, Rag's singing voice, Happs' repertoire of romantic positions in a Rav 4, Lillys creative skills, Grinders quiet jovial determination, Missy's grace under fire, Birds paradiddles, Sunny's mothering expertise and time management skills, Reggies one eyed mission to polish a floor like it's never been polished b4, Corries incredible resilience and specialness, Noicey's overall generosity, and self control in the ring, Techie's quick pics and humour, Fickle's amazing ability to get things done and make things happen, Aspy's steady pathway to bliss. The awol Undies, our friends in the cheap seats who always smell nice, Our Innashnal guests, who never fail to delight, and everyone else who drops into this thread to colour our lives.

Nope, nothing gets better than this my friends.
                Well, bugger me sideways ... if that isn't the most loquacious post ever ... MrG, I am in awe. Now, you've got to set that to music but.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I say, chaps, has anyone been watching Monty Hall doing his thing in the Outer Hebrides? (on SBS1 now) I can't imagine living in a place where there are absolutely no trees.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Wonderful post Mr. G. Well another neighbor encounter. A young lawyer a few houses down. He says good morning, I love your bike. Then he starts showing me pictures of his newborn son. I say beautiful you must be so proud. Is it me, or do all newborn baby pics look like a knee with hair on them?
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

techie;1446273 wrote: Is it me, or do all newborn baby pics look like a knee with hair on them?
                      Yes, they all do except for my children and grandchildren, who were all born absolutely beautiful.

Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Cinders;1446288 wrote: Yes, they all do except for my children and grandchildren, who were all born absolutely beautiful.

Cindi
                        I'm sure just a silly observation on my part

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning Cindi, Techie and doodyheads everywhere,

Gawd knows what i looked like when i was born. If today's look is any indication, it can't have been pretty!

Have a beeeewdy out there folks. In work today and tomorrow. Orf and into it.

Ooroo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning MrG and Ovaries ...

Just a quick check-in to see how the NSW girls got on last night. I think I read it was the hottest January day on record in Sinney? Let's hope relief is on the way as it was here. Really nice to sleep under the covers last night.

Orf to take the car in for a service because it deserves it.

Have a great Saturday.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

techie;1446273 wrote: Wonderful post Mr. G. Well another neighbor encounter. A young lawyer a few houses down. He says good morning, I love your bike. Then he starts showing me pictures of his newborn son. I say beautiful you must be so proud. Is it me, or do all newborn baby pics look like a knee with hair on them?
                              Both my kids were born bald. Oh... the irony of it.
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tiptronic_ct;1446395 wrote: Both my kids were born bald. Oh... the irony of it.
                                Fortunately they didn't remain that way. Just thought I'd mention that.
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X