New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

Interesting descriptions of newborns...very.....May I provide some beats for your dancing? I'm up on all the Latin and World beats...Samba, calypso, afro-cuban, merengue, tango anyone?. Mr. G nevermind the dance floor, just get the bass player and cmon...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

bird;1446735 wrote: Interesting descriptions of newborns...very.....May I provide some beats for your dancing? I'm up on all the Latin and World beats...Samba, calypso, afro-cuban, merengue, tango anyone?. Mr. G nevermind the dance floor, just get the bass player and cmon...
      I'm in Bird!

Morning all,

Orf to the coalface again. Tomorrow off, so i can't complain.

Is it a bit cooler up north?

'ave a ripper!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Cinders;1446638 wrote: Techie,

This is something you should read in case you are asked to see the new baby.

How to React to an Ugly Baby: 8 steps - wikiHow

HTH,
        Cindi
        OMG this had me howling.
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1446614 wrote: Do you go in much for yer Flamenco dancing?
          byebyebridgetjones;1446617 wrote:
          Oh si senor~
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Well I was going to go out for dinner tonight. My dinner partner Emma decided she was going to the movies with friends. I'm still somewhat apprehensive about driving at night since the eye issue. Perhaps next week. Well Bridge and Mr. G are off on a dance fest. Happs is somewhere getting saucy, and the only thing I've had saucy in a while was a pasta dish the other night...ugh. Well have a wonderful rest of your weekend Undies! :l

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Having a bit of a detailed read back now.

Waving to Neva Eva:welcome:

I'm quite sure that shuka bag is the best thing that ever happened to you Mr G (except for that really wild and somewhat surprising night back in '83)

Just read Cindi's WikiHow:H:H:H
              Must print it out and paste it into my etiquette scrap book....when I get one.

Maybe Bird could do the background music for the thread?
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Hey hey...neighbors invited me down for their bonfire and drinks, so I climbed over the fence, took me a large cup of water, sat down there for 2 hour talking bullshit and drinking water while they were drinking bourbon..had a good time!!!!!!! Stepping into the world of socializing while sober ...background music by G and myself, yes

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

bird;1447055 wrote: Hey hey...neighbors invited me down for their bonfire and drinks, so I climbed over the fence, took me a large cup of water, sat down there for 2 hour talking bullshit and drinking water while they were drinking bourbon..had a good time!!!!!!! Stepping into the world of socializing while sober ...background music by G and myself, yes
                  Good for you.....and did you watch them fall into the bullshit abyss the more they drank?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Yes a bit, they were holding up pretty well though...except their daughter had gone to play bingo and when we went in the house, she was calling her to come out of her room...so that kinda let me know she was more schnockered than I thought

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

bird;1447059 wrote: Yes a bit, they were holding up pretty well though...except their daughter had gone to play bingo and when we went in the house, she was calling her to come out of her room...so that kinda let me know she was more schnockered than I thought
                      I just find it really sad.
                      Night before last I went for dinner with a friend that I used to drink with weekly. I used to think we had a ball. Seeing it from the other side never ceases to amaze me. All I remember is laughing and witty comments from the old days. In actual fact she looked tired, unhappy and very very pissed within a couple of hours. Attractive girl, but her makeup was everywhere and she looked kind of desperate, and I thought Jesus that was me for most of my adult life
                      It's all just a horrible illusion.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I remember roaring with laughter during this episode...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkadtxlCRU4[/video]]Seinfeld S05E21 The Hamptons - Jerry and Elaine finally get to see THE BABY - YouTube

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Arvo all,

NeNeva - great to have you visit the Undies drawer on this lovely Sunday afternoon.

Been thinking ... having a friend come for lunch tomorrow and I realised she is the only friend I have who doesn't, never has, probably never will drink. No moral reasons, she just doesn't like the taste of alcohol. How weird is that? Surely in that vast world of alcohol there's gotta be something palatable? She used to blow a bit of grass until she got a job which subjected her to random testing so she stopped that and continues to have a productive, fruitful life, sans drugs of any sort. She's packing up her house and dogs and moving to Perth at the end of the month and I will miss her terribly but like someone said ... Leap and the net will appear.

Just spent a very pleasant half hour listening to some of Mr.G's tracks on youtube. Lovely stuff. Apart from that ... little mini lemon drizzle cakes are the perfect accompaniment to a very short and strong ristretto.

Oh ... and I.am.so.worried about the young Happses. Hope they're ok. Wish they'd check in...

***waving to Bridge and Bird and Techie and all the other flamenco dancers or flamingo prancers strutting their stuff***

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

byebyebridgetjones;1447068 wrote: I just find it really sad.
                            Night before last I went for dinner with a friend that I used to drink with weekly. I used to think we had a ball. Seeing it from the other side never ceases to amaze me. All I remember is laughing and witty comments from the old days. In actual fact she looked tired, unhappy and very very pissed within a couple of hours. Attractive girl, but her makeup was everywhere and she looked kind of desperate, and I thought Jesus that was me for most of my adult life
                            It's all just a horrible illusion.
                            G'day all, g'day Neva,

'Tis an illusion alright Jonesy. Like you, it never ceases to amaze me when i'm out at a bar/social gathering and it seems like all of a sudden, like in a few seconds, the person i was just having a clear convo with, has turned into a spluttering, slurring, shadow of their former selves. But i usually have an exit plan for such situations which is my own transport. I do find it interesting to a degree though, and i always feel i have gained something by stopping, not that i'm missing any fun.....fun? I just need to take a look around. It can be a bit sad when i consider the time i've wasted boozing and being numb and vacant, and see others wasting their time similarly. I'm talking about the people who blitz themselves rather than yer casual drinker.

Noice Frog. I'd better post some bloody new tunes!

Just when i thought Bridget and myself were having a quiet night of passionate dancing and convo, the camera appears. I bet this doesn't happen to Peter Cundle and his missus.

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1447130 wrote:
                              Just when i thought Bridget and myself were having a quiet night of passionate dancing and convo, the camera appears. I bet this doesn't happen to Peter Cundle and his missus.

Ooroo.
                              I had a word to my agent today. No more publicity shots during private time.

I'm off for my beauty sleep. Sleep peacefully my friends.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Seems the chrome-domed little Saffa has declared today to be Subday so - let me wish you all a very pleasabt evebibg with bary a bightmare ob the horizob.

Bighters, all.

Comment

Working...
                                X