Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

:H:H

Holiday weekend here so I got a very welcome sleep in this morning :-)

Garden day today. Catch yous later!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning Missy!

Well look look look ... what have we here?

Happy Birthday Grinder!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a top day.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Good morbing subshines!

(trabslation in Africaabs)

Happy

Birthday

Cakes!!!

Abd a big good morbing to Reg where ever he may be....missibg you reg....

Today I plab to do somethibg differebt....dob't kbow what yet....
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Happy birthday Angel!!!!!

Hope you have a great one and that your little guy treat you to something nice!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning Undies! Happy Birthday Cakes!!! have a brilliant birthday!!

Working and trying to pack little locust up for camp, so will post later...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning Missy, Jonesy, Froggy, Happy and viewers everywhere,

Happy birthday Grinder! Have a beeewdy won't you.

May all bee's be well and happy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1446624 wrote: Right. The Spanish quarter it is when you're next down this way. You might need a red dress, but the colour, not to mention dressage, is of course up to you. I for one, shall be sporting cuban heels, with guitar alternating betwixt slung over back, and front and centre virtuosity to show the locals how it's done.

When we're run out of the club, we can retire to the front bar of the Esplanade hotel across town where no-one will recognise us.
                  Will your shuka bag be part of the accoutrement? Or will it clash with Bridges' fluffy dress?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1446660 wrote: Well i do find my kilt comfortable on the rare occassion i wear it. The airflow is something else.

Speaking of which Mr Rags will be wearing his this Friday night for the Robert Burns/Australia DAy dinner at Wingello General Store. We're bringing along some haggis vol au vents, and I shall play "For a' that and a' that " on my baggies. I shall also be sporting my Australia Day celebratory headband (Woolies $2,49).

The computer tech is coming tomorrow to fix computer so I shall be able to put up a piccy or two.

Oooh Techie, I just love that pink froggy dress.

Well, I lost probably 25% of my garden from Thursday?s weather. Mostly banksias ferns and orchids. In damage control on Fri and Sat. Pizza oven will be put off for a little while.

Cinders, thanks for the ugly baby tips.

Mr G, would you be a sweetie and post your youtube link for me please?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Rags;1447521 wrote: Will your shuka bag be part of the accoutrement? Or will it clash with Bridges' fluffy dress?
                      My Shuka bag comes with me everywhere these days. Me and Bridget never clash. ointup:

Rags;1447525 wrote:
                      Speaking of which Mr Rags will be wearing his this Friday night for the Robert Burns/Australia DAy dinner at Wingello General Store. We're bringing along some haggis vol au vents, and I shall play "For a' that and a' that " on my baggies. I shall also be sporting my Australia Day celebratory headband (Woolies $2,49).
                      You and Mr. Rags will look a treat.

You've just given me an idea for me Straya day outfit. Shuka bag, arm band in our aboriginal colours, and baggy green cricket cap. That is all.

Edit: If you insist Rags. hehe. Sorry i haven't posted a new tune in awhile, but am working on that. Thanks for asking. Guittarista - YouTube

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Heeelllllooooo!!!

Happy Birthday Angel.

No time to post stuff.

Love you all.

Laters
                        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

How did we all survive the heat today (depending on where you are of course!)

Today I got out for a good look at the devastation caused by the heatwave last week. Have been deliberately avoiding it until now.

Surprising amount of the vegetables survived. Some beautiful and massive asplenium nidus (bird's nest fern) have been decimated. I'll trim em back and hope for the best. I feel for you Rags. A bloody lot of hard work goes into planning propping planting and establishing. Sometimes one has to wonder
                          Friends on nearby properties have lost 50% of their regen. The F word comes to mind, it does.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Arvo all,

Sorry about your gardens Bridge and Rags, and anyone else affected. When we had those devastating fires just out of melbourne a couple of years ago, it was during a 4 to 5 day spell of 44/45c degree relentless heat. Rare for melbourne to have that many extremely hot days in a row. Branches and leaves facing the sun on my old avocado tree at the time, were killed, heated to a crisp. Big tree, so it recovered.

An absolutely maarvellous day had here. It is just magic swimming in the bay a few times a week. I was thinking today, this is just like being on holiday down the coast somewhere....and it is, every day. Choice bro ay.

Have a relaxing evening roo's whatever you're doing.K? K.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I really feel for all your gardeners - all that hard work for it to be decimated like that:upset:

Mum is on her way out folks. I've spent today beside her bed, just holding her hand and talking to her. She cant eat or drink any more, and all her organs are shutting down. She rallies for a bit and we all think that she might come right again, but then she goes downhill again. We've got to the "medicate for pain relief only" stage. So she isn't in pain, is quite peaceful when she is awake, and there is someone with her most of the time. The staff at the Rest Home are being angels, and have definitely gone the extra mile.

And I cant believe I'm doing all this AF

Mr G and the missing Reg ....... I have no idea whether we will use our tickets for Melbourne next weekend, and we probably wont know ourselves until the last minute. So I'll take a rain check on the coffee plans if that is okay.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Missy ... :l :l :l

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X