• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

... to keep away flies, of course.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1447935 wrote: ... to keep away flies, of course.
      Yeah...nah...don't geddit nothing unusual there.
      I had the bestest sluffen ever.

So Masterchef, the Professionals...I have no interest at all but am very pleased to see the 'Masterchef Recap' back Entertainment - smh.com.au. Hopefully that link will work.

Have a good'un
      Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1447935 wrote: ... to keep away flies, of course.
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Godd morning everyone.

Missy, my thoughts are with you and your mum. May God gently hold you both.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Lunch time check in - still thinking of you Missy - sending much white light.

Off to Ballabloodyrat for another ist appointment.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Rain.
              I am actually getting a few drops of rain at the moment. However, too late for my burnt and dead plants.
              Computer tech due here soon.

Which ist ist it thist ime?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Arvo all. Rags, we've had rain here since we got back on Sunday night. Like you say too late for the plants - well for all of our vegies anyway. The tropical stuff we planted after Christmas is ok still. These are some of the orchids we spotted at Rusty's Market in Cairns

Thinking of you and your mum a lot today Missy :l

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

WOW!!!
                  We got a real thunderstorm... lightning, thunder and a downpour!

Comp tech has just left and I am $175 poorer but the computer works now.
                  So, these are for you Mr G.
                  A friend bought this a few weeks ago and is going into the cycle tour business.

Now, I had always thought that Mustangs and Thunderbirds were cars... sometimes alluded to in Beach Boys songs.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Thinking of you both as well Missy.

Steamy hot afternoon here, and we've still got February to go.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Oh wow! I feel overwhelmed with all your good wishes ..... you are treasures each and every one! :l

Mum had a good day today and managed to eat some lunch. My brother and I had a good meeting with the Clinical manager about how to manage our way forward, given the up and down way in which this whole thing is proceeding. The palliative care route is working well so far, so we will stick to that and leave her in her current (rest home) room rather than moving her into a hospital bed. She shares her toast with the birds nesting in the trees outside her window, and it is a ritual that she looks forward to every day I'm sure the birds do too!

Rags - that is some bike :H:H

Happy, did I miss the report of the weekend????? Did we get details?? BTW, I made your chicken larb recipe last night and it was completely delish!!!
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1447905 wrote: ...oh, and another thing ...

I have just filled six ziplock sandwich bags with water and nailed them above my external doors.
                        Are you expecting Techie?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1448193 wrote: Are you expecting Techie?
                          :H That would be nailing shut the external door? only joking Techie, we know how TF feels about you :l

Missy, I've gotta agree with Cakes on your grace and take on life in general. You really are just lovely.

Will get my bum into gear and get some pics of the weekend up...it really was a great break - and I promise they are clean...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Right...cant sleep soooo...piccies of a very ordinary nice weekend...

Flight was good, got our seats changed to the Exit aisle - making this the seat of choice from now on as you have heaps of leg room and you just have to promise to be helpful in the event of an emergency...yay! can do....

Accidentally discovered the markets when we left the car pick up place...love me a market...you saw the orchids...

Mangoes were $1.60 a kg...I kid you not...

Check out the jack fruit and monkey bananas...

The flowers were amazing bought me a huge bunch and we lugged it home...they weighed a tonne...the beehive gingers were gorgi

Quick vegie pastry with pesto and then up the road to Port Douglas for some lunch....

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Sooo...we drove up to Port Douglas which is cute and tucked away at the end of the road along which are all the bigger resorts, Mirage, etc...

Pub for lunch and I murdered a bucket of prawns...delish

This was a house site, imagine living here with this view?

Pottered back down to Palm Cove and thought, yes...we are doing nothing...just settling in and in came the rain...so it was all meant to be...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Checked out the shops and saw some kangaroos...

made of chicken wire...

Street in Palm Cove has a line of Melalcua trees that are heritage listed...the restaurants are built around them and I think I've got a tree fetish. They are really stunning

and this one

Comment

Working...
                                X