New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

Hi Juja - that's a hoot! Fantastic photography and the recipes sound great.

Speaking of recipes ... sorry to the sugar people but for the family visit tomorrow

1 x Grinder's Lemon Drizzle Cake made - tick
    1 x Chocolate Pavlova baked and ready for assembly tomorrow - tick
    8 x small Creme Caramels in fridge ready for blowtorching tomorrow - tick
    4 x Peaches ready for grilling tomorrow - tick

I don't have much of a sweet tooth and will probably pig out on the cheeses instead.

I declare it to be POETS time. Blunnies begone.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Oh Tawny - I wanna stick my whole face in ALL of those sugary stuffs.....no kidding!!!

I'm just about to do the POETS trick - I need to pee but I'm not wasting any more time in this joint, so I'll either do it in me duds on the way home or I'll make it to my place....either way I'm not halting my journey to the exit door!!

Have a fabulously, gloriously wonderful weekend everyone. I may check in, but I'm pretty bad at doing so over the weekend - hate being watched!

MWAHs all round!!!!!!
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Evening all,

Missy's coming to Melbourne this weekend? Like tonight? I don't pay attention AT all. Struth! Better do me hair. How long you staying Missy?

I'll be in the_______________________'Euro' lounge if 'anyone's' asking.

Noight.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1450084 wrote: Hi Juja - that's a hoot! Fantastic photography and the recipes sound great.

Speaking of recipes ... sorry to the sugar people but for the family visit tomorrow

1 x Grinder's Lemon Drizzle Cake made - tick
          1 x Chocolate Pavlova baked and ready for assembly tomorrow - tick
          8 x small Creme Caramels in fridge ready for blowtorching tomorrow - tick
          4 x Peaches ready for grilling tomorrow - tick

I don't have much of a sweet tooth and will probably pig out on the cheeses instead.

I declare it to be POETS time. Blunnies begone.
          I want IN!!! (IN's an odd word)
          Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Oh, and I'm loving Leighton's commentary at the Ozzie Open. Go R.Fed & Andie:welcome:

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

What is POETS?
              "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Juja - POETS is an acronym for Piss off early, tomorrow's Saturday ... an ancient Australian ritual of leaving work early on a Friday ostensibly to do the weekly shopping or clean the house or do some gardening chores, leaving your entire weekend free to get legless. In reality we probably left work early to start the weekend drinkathon asap.

Morning Undies - Happy Australia Day. And isn't it nice to have Missy here for the weekend.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning Techie, Juja, Froglette - say hello to your family on your catch up today - and all - Happy Australia Day!!

Had to be out last night- pissed down torrentially - and ended up ferrying folk around, got loaded on coffee - such a bad habit - and twitched all night. Dont tell Bridgey, but...I'm off to do a Bikram yoga class...yes, as if it isnt fusking steamy enough outside...

I did what Cakes was doing yesty and bought school stuff - coz they are back there next week. And I only have the presence of Uni boy to contend with...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

And today I am liking this

Attached files [img]/converted_files/2036785=7355-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Rags;1449910 wrote: .
                        Have a wonderful time in Melbourne. I should save up and take Mr Rags there for a weekend some time.
                        It's just amazing to go there for a weekend. You'll pick up some very reasonable packages towards autumn.

nicelife;1449916 wrote:
                        , if I hear the hair yanker say one more time this year (already) that "it really isn't that hard" I'll smack him up the side of the ......

Why doesn't he do it himself then?

tawnyfrog;1449998 wrote:

A European friend of mine observed that Australian women are the only women in the world who can dance with drink in hand and not spill a drop. Some claim to fame, eh?
                        I once fell backwards off a low wall and didn't spill a drop....

A Better Me;1450010 wrote:
                        Jones - how's the exercising going? I went 5x last week & have only managed once this week. I need to work on consistency.
                        Erm..... I've done sweet FA.....but at least I'm consistent....
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Bikram Wouldn't it be the same experience to do it in your loungeroom today?
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning Bridge & everyone else.
                            Am having stevia in my tea instead of sugar...mixed thoughts.
                            Happy Straya Day.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Happy Straya/Invasion day however ya look at it.

ROFLMFAO re Aussie birds never spilling a drop when pissed. It's true isn't it? A band mate used to tell me i'd cradle a pint of guinness on my belt buckle, angled more and more to tipping point as the night wore on, but somehow never ever spilling a drop. Now, to find that peculiar sensory, other wordly magical skill, and put it to good use, instead of evil!

Have a rolliking, frolliking time in Melbourne Missy! I take it you're just here for a weekend wedding. Maaarvellous. Frogs travel advisory, and Bridgee's Victoria market suggestions are goer's. But even just a walk around a city can be magic. Have a great time, and sounds like it'll be a well earned distraction and break.

Hi Juja!

Hi Grindos!

'ave a good weekend, and give the tennis umpy's a go.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

myhappyplace;1450526 wrote: And today I am liking this
                                Yep. And Saucy, i reckon a persons obvious gratitude for being on the planet rubs orf on others.

In other news, i had yer basic all points blood test earlier this week, and doc said it's all very good. No concerns or improvements recommended. Even me liver is 'normal'. Mazing organ that one when we give it a bit of TLC.

I'm also throbbing me beach pad. Not quite enough room to swing a vented mandrel, and lot's of folk would probably turn their nose up at the funky (= older with a few character defects), quirky attic style ambience, but i'm really liking the whole vibe.

If you'd like to know what i had for breakfast, please visit the website.

No no, it's my pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X