New Year Underoos.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

Happiness is: Home made free range chicken kiev and a nice roux developing for my white sauce for my home grown veg .

Squeeeal.....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Are the sheets ironed?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Happiness is knowing I am loved by Mr Rags.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Off to watch the news.
          See you all later.

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Rags;1452011 wrote: Happiness is knowing I am loved by Mr Rags.
            I reckon that might be the best of all when you get there Rags
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Happiness is a long slow fu i mean run on the beach, where the sun is out, the waves are crashing, and you can and do just run for miles enjoying the elements and the rythym you're in. Then diving into the rough sea out past the breaking waves, and swimming slowly and blissfully for who cares how long, as you get some ocean in yer motion, surrendering to and trusting the power of mother nature.

Then chomping on 4 salad rolls from the Vietnamese bakery on the walk home.

May all bee's be well and happy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Happiness is a day I don't have to drive the kids anywhere.....drive drive drive was my weekend....Happs hope your place is ok. It is on the news over here....happiness is going to eat with jazzfriends after the gig....I am off to the shop soon with my new workisntsobad attitude....am starting another attitude which is craving is good, it means I'm sober...instead of beerbeerbeer...I'm off..

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

happiness is the smell of fro...fog in the morning. I also throb ozone after a lightening strike!
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning all. Have power and a lappie yay! Now, that is happiness...although a hubbie I love who brings me chocolate things and makes chicken kievs would be pretty cool. Which he does. A hubby/partner who says things like Tim Mathieson...weeeelll...no...

There is sunshine today, not our Sunny but...the water is still up and it wont get to our house. So we are lucky. Had a chance to watch the news and wishing all the best to those at Bundy and all the NSW people getting the storms. And thanks Undies for all the good thoughts. Much appreciated.

And we had fog this morning...but no frogs, just cane toads...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

bird;1452095 wrote: ....am starting another attitude which is craving is good, it means I'm sober...instead of beerbeerbeer
                      Right on Bird, and g'day to you. Have a great week friend.

Yo Techie!

Orf to the coalface. Well, training i.e. OH&S 1 day refresher. More interesting than it might sound i'm tipping.

Hope you folks further north are okay.

Take it easy. L8tr.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning Saucy.

I saw Tim on the telly just now, but had sound turned down. Was he encouraging husbands Straya wide to give chocolates to their partners?

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1452402 wrote: Morning Saucy.

I saw Tim on the telly just now, but had sound turned down. Was he encouraging husbands Straya wide to give chocolates to their partners?
                          I bet Julia wishes he was :H

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

The least he can do is keep the guttering clear of leaves at the lodge.

C'mon Tim. Get out there!

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Speaking of slave labour...I have three locusts - not one but 3 - as school is closed today. I shall put them to work right now. Thanks for the idea G!

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Speaking of which, had the guttering tradie patching some leaks last week. I think he earned his money... not one drop of rain got through where he fixed it.

Still aining here so confined to cleaning the house today.
                                Weeds will be easy dig now that the soil is a bit soggy. Lots of leeches about but.

Ahh Techie... Has your neighbour been annoying you? Or all settled down andeach to their own so to speak?

Geez, the north coast has taken a bit of a thrashing. I got off lightly... just lots of rain and a bit of wind.
                                Glad you came through unscathed Happs. You too Suny.
                                Hello Leon.

Comment

Working...
                                X