Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Underoos.....

Guitarista;1453404 wrote: Crikey,

What time do you awake and arise from your Princess like slumber?
    When I feel the pea under the mattress:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Ne/Neva Eva;1453739 wrote: I don't know how to make it bigger.

What it says is:

"The body depends on the intake of protein and fats in addition to carbohydrates and alcohol which provides the body with calories for energy."

I asked my professor about it and she shrugged. I haven't been able to find a single other reference that says that the body needs alcohol for calories for energy.

Pretty shocking, isn't it?

EDIT: The underline is mine.
      You are bloody joking, right? In a nursing text?
      I'm a nurse too by the way. No guarantee of success that we'll take care of our health.:H
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Good morning bewdiful peeps!

Bridge - I absolutely, totally agree re the grog culture we have here. I was so not looking forward to Australia day and the scenes that could have (and have previously been) broadcast around the globe. FFS - a few manners people. As far as I can tell, it is mostly a day with an excuse to get shit faced and behave badly. I still find I get a certain reaction when I declare I don't drink alcohol - ever. What? Not even a sip.....???? Recently, when asked why, I replied "so you all have a nice time at this event". Then I went on to say that some people handle booze - I just don't! Then I get mad that I have to justify myself.... If was to set up all the equipment I need to shoot up at the table what would the reaction be? Why aren't I applauded for giving up a drug that does me no good whatsoever, and impacts on the lives around me? If I could bang on for hours about this. But, I won't. And, you should thank me for that!!! The people that did drink in that episode made me cringe....... Some memories are best left unvisited.... I used to have very large handbags so I could ALWAYS carry a bottle of cheap white wine everywhere I went - morning, noon or night....

Currently, I'm enjoying MKR.

Mr G - here is your salute!

Haps - pop over to my place when you're done please! Oscar needs a bath, Lady Dharma is all sorted but Princess Lilly needs a comb and will NOT take her tabs - over to you honey bunny!!

Hey, how about Mundine being de man?? Also, a cringe factor here in Oz - IMHO... Tawny, could you please give him some tips on how to wear a hat?

Had a spit at the hair yanking brat yesty..... I'll cop it at my regular Thursday morning meeting! Don't care today and doubt I'll care tomorrow...

Here is a question for the Universe. Why is it that blokes don't regard your efforts, unless you've been hanging off end of chain saws, ripping out dead trees, digging out stumps or sweeping off the roof??? it has always amazed me....in a bad way... I'm just not that physically strong these days.... So, here's what Maz had to say about this sort of thing -

?I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it.?
        ― Marilyn Monroe

So nice to see Cori popping in!

Have a great day everyone.
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Hi Undies. Hey there Neva. Yep that Jones is my kind of nurse. BTW, Nicey you look gorgeous today!

Love you all :l
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

:h:l Thanks Techie - you've made my day!!
            Mother Theresa

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

techie;1453771 wrote: Nicey you look gorgeous today!
              ... your seams are crooked but ...

Off to the solicitors to sort out my affairs. I may be some little time ...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1453813 wrote: ... your seams are crooked but ...
                :H
                Mother Theresa

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Gahhhh...tornado warning and humidity is about to drown me. Hope my place doesnt turn into a kite...Happs, I like to pick fleas off the cat with a flea comb and drown them. I feel sorry for them though, so sometimes I just pop them to make it quick...freaking out a little till the storm moves through...:fitmonkey:

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

bird;1453885 wrote: Gahhhh...tornado warning and humidity is about to drown me. Hope my place doesnt turn into a kite...Happs, I like to pick fleas off the cat with a flea comb and drown them. I feel sorry for them though, so sometimes I just pop them to make it quick...freaking out a little till the storm moves through...:fitmonkey:
                    Keep safe Bird. I'll be thinking of you :l
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

Morning tea...I am eating a yummy paleo brownie - and its got stevia in it....and its homemade...so nerderner...

Nicey, Oscar is lovely and now smells nice(r)...Princess Lilly is a b.i.t.c.h. and scratches...your pool is now clean and ready for Undies usage. My invoice is in the letterbox...

Good to see you Ne, and yes, missing Reg the Veg too...

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

bird;1453885 wrote: Gahhhh...tornado warning and humidity is about to drown me. Hope my place doesnt turn into a kite...Happs, I like to pick fleas off the cat with a flea comb and drown them. I feel sorry for them though, so sometimes I just pop them to make it quick...freaking out a little till the storm moves through...:fitmonkey:
                        X-post....stay safe Bird. How close is it?

I shove a little Capstar tablet and it kills all the fleas dead. Then I spot them with Revolution and that does the other nasties. Just got to get an all wormer into them and we're sweet, although the cats are drugged to the eyeballs. Fleas and mosquitoes (mozzies) are rife with the current humidity.

Hi Techie **waving**

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

tawnyfrog;1453813 wrote: ... your seams are crooked but ...

Off to the solicitors to sort out my affairs. I may be some little time ...
                          Affairs? :upset::upset::upset:

Hiya Happs!

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

[QUOTE=myhappyplace;1453890]

Nicey, Oscar is lovely and now smells nice(r)...Princess Lilly is a b.i.t.c.h. and scratches...your pool is now clean and ready for Undies usage. My invoice is in the letterbox...

You're a doll for sure!!! I'll put your invoice on TOP of the pile.....although it may come down to me sending you love.....just love.....and lots of it!! :l:h
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I don't know how close it was but now it is down to severe thunderstorm warning...we live in a little tiny trailer and it is blowing, but I dont care as long as no tornado..sounds like its easing off at least, all my stuff blew all over the yard...well I am ready to go swimming in the pool...I'll have to try the flea tabs...I kinda find picking them relaxing though hahahaha

Comment

New Year Underoos.....

I know....relaxing for me but my cats hate it...they cuddle on their terms. Good news that the weather is easing.

I'll take a bit of love Nicey, thank you. It never goes astray. :H:l

Comment

Working...
                                X