Readers, Researchers and Musicians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been sent to this site before to find documents but never realized it is such a fabulous resource. I found and downloaded most of the Ringing Cedars books there last night. Enjoy:
    Community Texts : Free Books : Free Texts : Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Absolutely amazing RC! Thankyou!
    I'm just about to start studying again, so your timing is immaculate.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

WOW!!! thanks rc!
      10-06-2012

Comment

You know I've truly come to feel it is my duty and pleasure to assist my brothers and sisters and of course myself. I believe without doubt we have been conditioned in so many ways to be the self absorbed, me me me, I want it generation we have become, sinking deeper and deeper into depths of poverty and despair needing quick fixes. Just how "they" would have it.

I've said this before and I'll say it again Wake Up Folks. I hope you will turn your tv's off, boycott the malls except for anything absolutely necessary. Read, educate yourself, enjoy the beauty of nature all around us and explore the gift of creativity each and every one of us has inside. Then we will have the truly rich experience we were put her to have and be.
        And dance like no one is watching!

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1436219 wrote: Absolutely amazing RC! Thankyou!
          I'm just about to start studying again, so your timing is immaculate.
          Best wishes for your studies Bridge! Timing is a mysterious thing innit?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RingingCedars;1436254 wrote: Best wishes for your studies Bridge! Timing is a mysterious thing innit?
            Innit though?
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

When the student is ready.....

I've been studying finance, history, law, religion and politics this past year, on my own. Hated anything to do with that for years and basically had my head in the sand. No more!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
              X