Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 3/1/13

Gooooooood morning, Army

A cool & overcast day today - max of 21C expected. I'll have to dress warmly :H

Haven't decided what to do today - will see in what kind of mood the cubs are when they wake up. Have a lovely Thursday, all.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tiggs and all to come
    Yes, Thursday already
    I am feeling it being the first week back to work after a break.
    This time of year is always a bit of a downer for me too. I must find my mojo again
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Mornin all..well you 3! howgoesit?Countin down yet Molls?
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning Tips, Starty, Molls and Mick and all youse who, perhaps like me, let sleepyville live a little longer. Up late

Starty - how much will the mojo return once work and the year just get moving again? I have to admit I am apprehensive about returning to work... various reasons... but also aware that once i'm back and in the swing of things the daily mojo of get up and go usually returns.

My folks have peeps in for lunch. I don't wanna have another fecking large lunch. I just wanna get outta here...

Molls - am i being a dumb ass? Where will you be this time next week again? Sorry if i missed that info...

Comment

Canadia! Wonderful. Been to Montreal once. Maybes you can get a map of the airport and a compass - i can send you the one my brother gave me at Christmas! You'll have a blast Im sure.

Comment

Morning troops - and a belated Happy New Year
            Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Quest for the key;1437284 wrote: Morning troops - and a belated Happy New Year
              Oi! What time do you call this eh?!

Happy new ears Questy. You ok?

Comment

Good morning Tips, Questie,Molly,Starty and Arsey.

Still feeling a bit rubbish myself this morning. Had a bit of a fall out with my eldest daughter on New Years Day, nothing major but I am full of resentment and sadness:upset:

Comment

Sorry Mick, nearly missed you!! Hiya

Comment

Aw mrsa - :l Sorry to hear that. Is it a fall out that can be sorted over a cuppa? Is it just about airing whatever it was and moving on? Sorry you feel a bit rubbish.

Comment

RunningCourage;1437291 wrote: Aw mrsa - :l Sorry to hear that. Is it a fall out that can be sorted over a cuppa? Is it just about airing whatever it was and moving on? Sorry you feel a bit rubbish.
                      I am a bit too angry at the moment to "air" as sometimes it is safer to say nowt.

We have never ever fallen out before:upset:

Comment

Aw no. Maybe's a few days to let things settle... time helps healing and all that..? Was it something out of the blue or something that has been simmering a while?

Have you been for a run today yet? If not - do that... if anything you'll feel a wee bit better at the end of it, even if it can't change the present situation. It might also give you some "your time" to mull it through... or "your time" to get away from thinking about it a wee while. And release some of the anger.

Comment

RunningCourage;1437293 wrote: Aw no. Maybe's a few days to let things settle... time helps healing and all that..? Was it something out of the blue or something that has been simmering a while?

Have you been for a run today yet? If not - do that... if anything you'll feel a wee bit better at the end of it, even if it can't change the present situation. It might also give you some "your time" to mull it through... or "your time" to get away from thinking about it a wee while. And release some of the anger.
                          Ah thanks Arsey. It was out of the blue but I have been feeling put upon by family for some time and it has triggered all those " Burning Martyr" feelings.
                          Yep will get out for a run in a bit. BTW Chester Marathon in October?? Do you fancy it?

Comment

Enjoy your run... orf for a wee hike a wee mole hill meself. CHester - yer on! What's the date though? As the first two weekends of Oct I think Im working...

Comment

6th October?

Comment

Working...
                              X