Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 3/1/13

anon;1437668 wrote: Why facebook?
    I originally joined FB cos I wanted to see the pics of the last Dublin meetup whizzy. (Nosey bugger that I am!)

Have you managed to patch things up with your daughter?

Comment

Recluse;1437669 wrote: I originally joined FB cos I wanted to see the pics of the last Dublin meetup whizzy. (Nosey bugger that I am!)

Have you managed to patch things up with your daughter?
      Jeez nosey bugger I am too and I've never looked at your photos Reccie...nor Zenners. Only ever looked at JC's a long while ago. I'm going to be proper nosey right now! I'd like to become FB friends with you Molly and RC and anyone else who so desires.
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Molls not bad.....have you no friends in Lichtenstein?
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

RingingCedars;1437674 wrote: Jeez nosey bugger I am too and I've never looked at your photos Reccie...nor Zenners. Only ever looked at JC's a long while ago. I'm going to be proper nosey right now! I'd like to become FB friends with you Molly and RC and anyone else who so desires.
          I've e-mailed you my details so you can send me a FB friends request RC. There are no pics though. You'll have to make your way to Dublin if you want to find out what an ugly bugger I am!

And you have to look at zenners' pics. She is gorgeous!

Edit: I checked and we already are FB friends!

Comment

hello army...just home from work
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hello mrs bear. You're working late!

Comment

Recluse;1437689 wrote: I've e-mailed you my details so you can send me a FB friends request RC. There are no pics though. You'll have to make your way to Dublin if you want to find out what an ugly bugger I am!

And you have to look at zenners' pics. She is gorgeous!

Edit: I checked and we already are FB friends!
                Not much chance I'll make it to Dublin this time.....one can always hope for pigs to fly though.:H

Now that you said that I did look at them way back. And Zenners is a beauty!!
                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
                X