Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 4th Jan

Good Morning Folksies

Friday here at last. Even though a short week, I feel the need for a Saturday

RC that was me who sent you a request on FB. I hope you dont mind

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 4th Jan

Good morning Starty & all to come.

Today is my last day of leave :upset::upset::upset: Back to work on Monday, it is.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th Jan

Morning Starty Tipps and all to come. Another bad night tryint to get to sleep. Poor Pingu i know how you feel. Would have slept longer only my big cat Ollie woke me up for food and to go out. Both cats fed and gone out in the back garden. Just having a coffee and going to try get back asleep. I don't feel so great kinda sick tum. Rc thanks for acepting my friend request on fb yesterday. Read back on last nights tread but didn't post. Have a fab friday army folk.:television::cat::cupajoe:

Comment

Army Thread 4th Jan

Morning all, long day ahead and I am working tomorrow. Looking forward to kicking ALs arse with a sober weekend, first in quite a while. Strange, maybe that should be I am facing it with trepidation, not sure. Oh and I don't do face ache, that's all.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 4th Jan

Morning Starty, Tipps, Foxy and Tabbers and all else still snorkling in snoozleland :hallo:

Starty - will away to accept you on FB... that's the thing with all our MWO names, some of your real names are still a mystery.

Comment

Army Thread 4th Jan

:H we're all in bed with Molls (kind of)

Comment

Army Thread 4th Jan

I thought we were all in one big boat so to speak....

Comment

Army Thread 4th Jan

Morning RC and Molls still in bed here with tv on and 2nd coffee. oh and while the kettle waiting for the kettle to boil i put some washing in the machine. Another mild day forecast. Last two days for almost spring like.

Comment

Army Thread 4th Jan

....some of us rudderless ones are sitting at the back, thankfully there are many special people at the front with oars a plenty.

Comment

Army Thread 4th Jan

Morning ktab looking forward to a sober weekend also i fell off the wagon over xmas/new year.

Comment

Army Thread 4th Jan

KTAB;1437828 wrote: ....some of us rudderless ones are sitting at the back, thankfully there are many special people at the front with oars a plenty.
                      And others who are wise to the direction we need to go, sitting at the back or perched up in the crow's nest.

Comment

Army Thread 4th Jan

Hi FF, crashed and burned in my case. Off to find a quote for the day then I need to get ready.

Comment

Army Thread 4th Jan

Hello Runner, indeed.

?When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all of your thoughts break their bonds. Your mind transcends limitations; your consciousness expands in every direction; and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive and you discover yourself to be a greater person than you ever dreamed yourself to.
                          Patanjali

Now wouldn't that be nice.

Comment

Army Thread 4th Jan

KTAB;1437833 wrote: Hello Runner, indeed.

?When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all of your thoughts break their bonds. Your mind transcends limitations; your consciousness expands in every direction; and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive and you discover yourself to be a greater person than you ever dreamed yourself to.
                            Patanjali

Now wouldn't that be nice.
                            Absolutely.

Comment

Army Thread 4th Jan

:hallo: again. Also still in bed. Didn't even have to get up for coffee - Mum brought two mugs. I might soon start thinking about getting up.
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X