Favorite Toys..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Toys..

I had a pair of tiny nail scissors that I really liked for cutting the pea pods off in my mums garden...they had little blue plastic handles. They were my favorite toy, until I sat behind the settee and used them to give my hair the same treatment as the pea pod stalks.....
    Needless to say Vidal Sassoon was not worried about the competition......

Comment

Favorite Toys..

Dolls only lasted five minutes until I cut off all their hair and then thought they were ugly and never played with them anymore. I grew up on a farm, so we had horses, ducks, pigs, chickens, cows (lots). We always had some premature calf that had to be bottlefed, or a squirrel (Sparky) that fell out of his nest and had to be bottlefed and oh the list goes on. Then we had motorcyles and dirt bikes and I had two brothers, so I wore my toughskins and rode dirt bikes and helped deliver baby horses and cows.

Oh, and I love to fish. I would ask for BB guns and fishing poles for Christmas. Nobody had a better holster than mine for playing cowboys and indians.

uhheeem. I've abandoned that reckless behavior now.
      What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Favorite Toys..

Wow, Allie, you sound like a tough cookie!

lets see.... Micronauts (poseable hi-tech action figures that predated transformers by at least 9 years and are now collectible)

and the "150 in one electronics project set" it was so neat, you could make all these different circuits. I always wanted it to make something more dangerous though...death ray, something high voltage at least. One day my Dad pulled out an old model-T hi voltage transformer and showed me it put out so much voltage that it would light up a flourescent light bulb from two feet away! it was so cool I almost had a pre-puberty heart attack, but he wisely saved my life by hiding it from me. Damn.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Favorite Toys..

I hope this doesnt sound pscyco but mine was my rambo survival knife me and my bro had one we used to climb the highest trees that we could find and pretend we were john j.
          "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Favorite Toys..

dt I used to have micronauts as well mum and dad still have them, my daughter nearly took my eye out last week with the belly button missile!
            "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Favorite Toys..

allie you will get along really well with me and my cousins, welcome any time

Comment

Favorite Toys..

Wonderful!
                I might have to bring my BB gun and a suitcase full of stuff to nurse any animal orphans I might find along the way...

Got a good dirt bike?
                This is sick. I am a Mom of 3 kids and wear pink all the time! (I have to bring my tomato plant too...)

Allie
                What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Working...
                X