so whacha doing for St. Paddy's Day??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hubster, who is Irish is in whistler Canada and will no doubt be in a pub tonight. So what is a Dutch/Native America/German girl to do with her evening? I have my netflix movie Sherrybaby, has anyone seen it yet? I'm not sure why I chose that. I also have Brokeback Mountain again. the 1st time I saw that it was so depressing I wanted to off myself. Thought I would give it a second try. Tell me what you all are doing maybe I'll draw inspriration.
    Smiles 2 ya
    Mar

Well I've already HAD my Paddys day, as I am an expat Pom in a little land down under...but I went out for a LOVELY meal with my daughter to a kitschy little place where they do belly dancing as part of the proceedings......just wot you need after filling your piehole with a three course din dins!!!
    And I now know that Belly dancing is no where near as easy at it looks...it really isn't just about shaking your muffins that's for sure...I kind of looked like I'd sh*t my pants, and was trying to shake the evidence down my trouser leg when I tried!!!!

Wotever you choose dear, hope your Paddys day is a peaceful, healthy one!!

Much love Weemelon xx

Comment

Wee, If i ever get to Auckland your the sight I want to see. Nothing else! God woman You make me laugh
      Love You
      Mar

Comment

That is hilarious Wee...

I am keeping it close to home tonight...too much snow to venture out. Hopefully the last storm of the season.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I am going back to work and gonna people watch, we have an ice sculpture of a leprechaun and you pour whiskey in the napsack on his back and out of the pot of gold shoots the shot of whiskey. We call it the Leprechaun luge'.

XXX
          Sammys

Comment

If it misses...it may shoot out of the fly of his pants, and then you can call it the 'Paddys day Pee machine'......Just a thought....whisky's about the right colour for an alcoholics urine sample.........

Comment

Hi all

Well i am at home and with my 87 year old Irish mother is staying over. she arrived wearing her shamrocks ....2 sets .one on her jumper and one on her coat.she is an amazing lady and an inspiration to me .Never drank a drop of alcohol in her life but ended up married to an alcoholic.

Her faith has carried her along the journey of life and she is loved by so many.

Anyway we are having a lovely evening chatting about Ireland. I just helped her to shower as she cant do that alone anymore..We had hysterics together and it has been pure blisss to be with her.

i am lucky she lives close and we spend every other weekend together. My hubby gets on great with her and the kids and grandchildren have all been arounf today to see their nanna.

We are now on the drinking choc and the chocolates are out too. Going to have a laugh, watch some Tv , say a few prayers and go to bed and cuddle up to hubby content and pleased to have done another sober day.

i cant do it alone .. I need God, faith ,my family, friends,....Day 27 alcohol free.

Happy St Patricks Day to you all...dont think i have any of these occasions alcohol free in years!!!

regards Cassy

Comment

Melonhead

You are hysterical!!! can't stop laughing at the image of you belly dancing - such a way with words - thanks for the smiles!!

Love S

Comment

Cassy, your story really warmed my heart. You are so blessed to have your grandmother still. Enjoy your wonderful evening and congrats on all the AF days!!!

Happy St. Pats Day to the rest of you. The peeing ice sculpture makes me laugh....
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Cassy, that's lovely. and what a memorie you'll have to treasure.

Comment

Wee, how about this one? Erin Go Bra...less

Comment

Working...
                      X