starting the whole supps too funny!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I have been here since last May...Love the program...love you guys...love the support. I have been on Topa since July, had great success at first, then...things went down hill...anyway, decided, with Allie, to do the whole thing...duh...only recommended from the begining..anyway...we are voyaging this road together so....we have gotten the supps, and were (seperately, but on cell phone) looking to buy the pill boxes..... OH MY GOD...

WE LAUGHED AND LAUGHED....WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT ONE AS BIG AS A SUITCASE???

ANS: because you can hide a box of wine underneath...well I am now almost peeing in my pants in my local wallgreens....

bottom line...I come home with my (small) but very efficient pillbox (morning, noon, night, bedtime boxes) feeling I made such a great choice.....untill...I try to fill it...sooooo

Word of advice...These pills are really BIG...GET THE SUITCASE SIZE PILLBOX... you need it to fill the suitcase size supps....

OK just a word to the wise...unlike me...the unwise...or otherwise giggly retarded

Now...lets hope they help!!! More later on that!

Beth
    formerly known as bak310

Exact same thing happened to me Bak and I gave up trying to find one. LOL.

They do work, esp, the kudzu and l-glut taken about an hour before cocktail hour. I usually take about 4 kudzu and a tsp. of glut powder mixed with juice. It really works on the cravings. We all look forward to hearing how they work for you and Alliekins.......
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Beth, don't mention Walgreens! It reminds me of my fabulous vacation that I just had in Florida, that I can ONLY AFFORD TO DO ONCE EVERY YEAR .....

I would LOVE to be in there, buying pill boxes, instead of going to work ..........

Yours, angrily ....

Betty xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Beth, I found one that works great at the Container Store. I don't Know where you are but they do have a web site. I hope it's okay to do this. The Container Store - The Original Storage and Organization Store?. Look under the bath category.

Good luck with the supps and the whole program.
        Reach deep, find your will power.

Comment

Working...
        X