Army Thread Wednesday 9th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afnoon folks. Sun shining here woo hoo ... Not going to last tho so i'm making the most of it, been to the posh shoe shop sale and got new walking shoes and sensible slippers, Mr S got new shoes too and despite the sale we still spent loads!!

Wot time you leaving tomorrow Molls? I bet you're like a kid on Christmas eve have a fanbloodytastic time!

Have a good day everyone, off out with the dog next! Feels like i'm crammingall outdoor activities into one day

Comment

You have a luverly hols Molls bet Jilly is getting really excited now

Mick you are seriously crack up wiv the packing thing........

I'm still chuckling bout the woowoo shower image :H:H:H

Comment

mollyka;1441152 wrote: thanks Ky - yeah - she's as excited as I am - what a difference a year makes huh!!!
        I know I keep sending you to bed --- eeerrrmmm - but shouldn't you be asleep:H:H:H
        Naw I slept the sleep of the damned last night (11+ hours) and tis my half day tomorrow .....so can I stay up and play a bit longer mum? :H

Comment

JackieClaire;1441100 wrote: Hipster, I've got a pile of ironing in the spare bedroom. You're quite welcome to it.
          OK Ironing is done. Now on to our next project. You too can dress like Hippy...PEACE BE WITH YOU! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRx7Mm-ynFM&feature=endscreen[/video]]How to Tie Dye a Peace Sign design - YouTube
          Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Awhhhh, no fair, I wanna play too - but the powers that be keep cracking the whip :=(
            Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

mollyka;1441143 wrote: Ah Mick - that CRACKED ME UP!!! With the exception of the fact that Joe is rather wisely at work - you pretty much nailed it!!

THEN ----- tried weighing it. Got on the scales for the first time in a coupla months - on my own first - ok - the scales tell me I'm about 20kgs less than I should be, despite the fact I know I've put on a few k's over crimbo - but hey - never look a gift horse in the mouth. Lugged up the case then - and it came up as only 14kg's ---- SORTED!!!! There is NO part of my alkie brain that'll tell me the scales just mmmmaaaaayyyyy be a teeny weeny bit wrong:H
              Evening!

Can I borrow yer scales please molly? :thanks:

Are you going somewhere?

Off to have a proper read back. :goodjob:

Comment

Good evening folks
                Tough day at the coalface today.

Does anyone know what the itinerary is for the meetup? Like what time is everyone arriving and where are we meeting etc?
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;1441256 wrote: Good evening folks
                  Tough day at the coalface today.

Does anyone know what the itinerary is for the meetup? Like what time is everyone arriving and where are we meeting etc?
                  Evening startypants

As far as I'm aware, the only thing that is set in stone is that whizzy will be whizzing around Malahide Castle about 9:30 on the Sat morning and me, molly, Jackie, satz, and anyone else who cares to turn up will be cheering her on. Don't think anything else is planned yet, though a meal in Dublin on Sat evening has been mentioned.

Comment

Questy....just exactly where do you work??? first youre on about some 63 year old geezer groping you...next talking about cracking whips...............hmmmmmm:H:H:H
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hi Recciebear and Mick

Where is Malahide? is that near Dubbers? I might not make that because the flights are a bit of a crap time.

I used to get groped at work, it was bloody horrible

Comment

I haven't booked me flight yet. I'll be walking at this rate.

Anyhoo when I do me the flight will be arrives late Saturday morning and I'm coming back early Monday.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1441274 wrote: I haven't booked me flight yet. I'll be walking at this rate.

Anyhoo when I do me the flight will be arrives late Saturday morning and I'm coming back early Monday.
                          Where are you flying from JC? and how much roughly will it cost you?

Comment

startingover;1441271 wrote: Hi Recciebear and Mick

Where is Malahide? is that near Dubbers? I might not make that because the flights are a bit of a crap time.

I used to get groped at work, it was bloody horrible
                            Malahide is about 5 miles roughly east of the airport starty, more or less on the coast, about half way between Dublin and Balbriggan. I think molly is going to take whizzy there straight from the airport.

Malahide Castle - Google Maps

Comment

startingover;1441275 wrote: Where are you flying from JC? and how much roughly will it cost you?
                              Newcastle. It's at about ?85 at the moment and if I'm really honest I just haven't got the dosh at the moment. The prices are starting to come down though.

Mind you I may have been spoiled as I've never paid over ?40 return in the past.

Oh forgot I've gotta see what they're going to do with Mr JC's hip as well. We'll find out on the morrow.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1441276 wrote: Malahide is about 5 miles roughly east of the airport starty, more or less on the coast, about half way between Dublin and Balbriggan. I think molly is going to take whizzy there straight from the airport.

Malahide Castle - Google Maps
                                Thanks Recciebear

What time are you getting there? You are flying from Birmingham arent you?

Comment

Working...
                                X