Army Thread Wednesday 9th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1441279 wrote: Newcastle. It's at about ?85 at the moment and if I'm really honest I just haven't got the dosh at the moment. The prices are starting to come down though.

Mind you I may have been spoiled as I've never paid over ?40 return in the past.

Oh forgot I've gotta see what they're going to do with Mr JC's hip as well. We'll find out on the morrow.
    Thats a lot!

Whats wrong with Mr JCs hip? Is he coming too?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Mick;1441265 wrote: Questy....just exactly where do you work??? first youre on about some 63 year old geezer groping you...next talking about cracking whips...............hmmmmmm:H:H:H
      :H:H

He's 68 acshully and I like whips :H

In truth though I pray he won't touch me but he keeps doing it !!!!

Cheeky owd fecker !!!!!
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

startingover;1441281 wrote: Thats a lot!

Whats wrong with Mr JCs hip? Is he coming too?
        Arthur Ritus. There lewks like a hip replacement on the horizon.

Nope he's not coming this year. He'll throw me out at the airport and then rush back to get everything done so he can have a 'boys' weekend. Thinks there's Rugby and footie on TV.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Shame you're not flying from Manchester Jacs - we could have had a pre meet meet

Comment

Quest for the key;1441283 wrote: :H:H

He's 68 acshully and I like whips :H

In truth though I pray he won't touch me but he keeps doing it !!!!

Cheeky owd fecker !!!!!
            What do you do for a living questy? I used to work in mental health so I guess there was an excuse

Comment

JackieClaire;1441284 wrote: Arthur Ritus. There lewks like a hip replacement on the horizon.

Nope he's not coming this year. He'll throw me out at the airport and then rush back to get everything done so he can have a 'boys' weekend. Thinks there's Rugby and footie on TV.
              Oh bless him. Give him my best regards :l

Comment

startingover;1441286 wrote: What do you do for a living questy? I used to work in mental health so I guess there was an excuse
                I'm a quantity surveyor - civil engineering - no feckin excuse except he's a dirty old man - simples :H

Message to our men folk - don't turn into dirty old men cos yer run the risk of a broken nose :H

Think it's cos I'm the only woman on site - and the only woman they come into contact with on a daily basis - but still that's no excuse

Comment

Quest for the key;1441289 wrote: I'm a quantity surveyor - civil engineering - no feckin excuse except he's a dirty old man - simples :H

Message to our men folk - don't turn into dirty old men cos yer run the risk of a broken nose :H

Think it's cos I'm the only woman on site - and the only woman they come into contact with on a daily basis - but still that's no excuse
                  Blimey, thats a million times worse than some nutter chancing his arm :H

Comment

startingover;1441287 wrote: Oh bless him. Give him my best regards :l
                    Aww thanks, hun. I will.

I'm going with him tomorrow to see the consultant. I can just imagine me saying to him if you must do it can you either make the op 4 weeks before the 6th April or the week after.
                    I'm very, very important and need to be in Dublin that weekend.

Yo Questy, how goes it.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

startingover;1441280 wrote: Thanks Recciebear

What time are you getting there? You are flying from Birmingham arent you?
                      Yep, I am, starty. Arriving 20:45 on the Fri and leaving 13:15 on the Mon. Still got to sort my passport out. Last time I had a break abroad I was still in my twenties.

Comment

Recluse;1441293 wrote: Yep, I am, starty. Arriving 20:45 on the Fri and leaving 13:15 on the Mon. Still got to sort my passport out. Last time I had a break abroad I was still in my twenties.
                        Ahh its fecking brill that you are going.
                        MWO has totally changed my social life, I would NEVER have done any of the stuff I have without it

Comment

JackieClaire;1441292 wrote: Aww thanks, hun. I will.

I'm going with him tomorrow to see the consultant. I can just imagine me saying to him if you must do it can you either make the op 4 weeks before the 6th April or the week after.
                          I'm very, very important and need to be in Dublin that weekend.

Yo Questy, how goes it.
                          Hiya Jacs - I'm ok ta a bit mauled but bearing up !!

Awhh Jacs a hip replacement for mr JC ? They're a bugger to get over - me neighbour has had both done and it took her yonks to get over it - mind you she's in her late 70's. Bet mr JC is back to full sprint in no time. Give him our regards and best wishes won't yer ?

Comment

startingover;1441290 wrote: Blimey, thats a million times worse than some nutter chancing his arm :H
                            Yer telling me !! Tis gusting !!! :upset:

Comment

He might get told to stop slouching, stand up straight and walk properly.:H

Oh I'm just full of sympathy me.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

startingover;1441294 wrote: Ahh its fecking brill that you are going.
                                MWO has totally changed my social life, I would NEVER have done any of the stuff I have without it
                                Wouldn't have dreamed of doing this a year ago. A mixture of counselling and MWO made it possible. Always assuming I actually DO get on the plane!

Quest for the key;1441304 wrote:
                                Yer telling me !! Tis gusting !!! :upset:
                                Is there no one you can complain to questy? Could you not leave and claim constructive dismissal? What does Mr JC have to say about this, Jackie?

Comment

Working...
                                X