Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 9th January

Recluse;1441309 wrote:
    Is there no one you can complain to questy? Could you not leave and claim constructive dismissal? What does Mr JC have to say about this, Jackie?
    It's absolutely not on. It's not an area he deals in but he knows a man that can.

I can PM you his number if you like, Questy.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1441311 wrote: It's absolutely not on.
      That's what I thought JC. If I'd have groped someone at work (wouldn't even think of doing it, obviously) I would have expected instant dismissal.

Comment

It's a very fine line, but if it makes anyone uncomfortable it has to be stopped.

Edit: just got to pop off for a bit.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1441309 wrote: Wouldn't have dreamed of doing this a year ago. A mixture of counselling and MWO made it possible. Always assuming I actually DO get on the plane!

Is there no one you can complain to questy? Could you not leave and claim constructive dismissal? What does Mr JC have to say about this, Jackie?
          They all know it goes on - I just put up and SHUTUP - I make allowances for his age really.

It's me job
          Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Quest for the key;1441327 wrote: They all know it goes on - I just put up and SHUTUP - I make allowances for his age really.

It's me job
            It's not your job to be groped questie. You shouldn't have to put up with it and I'm sure Mr JC would say that you don't!

Comment

Mrs JC as well.

Doesn't matter what age he is. He's a dirty auld man.

Sorry to sound like we're nagging, Questy, but what happens if it's someone younger than you.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm here molly! Roasting some spuds and shallots and making up a shopping list for tomorrow

All done and dusted with work?

Comment

mollyka;1441353 wrote: Yep!!! I was only there about 2 hours and the big boss just told me to go home - that I'd no business being in work when I could be at home packing:H
                  No more shopping, cleaning, mammying - NOTHING - for 10 whole days --- friggin heaven!!
                  Was reading earlier how you were saying how much you've come along by being able to come to the meet-up - I feel like that about this trip - I'm dead proud of myself, and so should you be:l
                  Yep, you should be very proud of yourself molly. Have you made arrangements to meet up with RC yet?

Comment

Hiya Molly and Reccie and rest of army

Just wanted to nip in and wish you the very best for yer trip. Would luv to be jetting of somewhere but alas have not won the lotto yet.

Comment

JackieClaire;1441340 wrote: Mrs JC as well.

Doesn't matter what age he is. He's a dirty auld man.

Sorry to sound like we're nagging, Questy, but what happens if it's someone younger than you.
                      They wouldn't get away with it with anyone else !! They know that !!!

Perhaps it's me ?

Molls I'm gonna miss yer loooooaaadddsss xxx

Comment

Evening sweetie xx

Where is arsey ???

Comment

Hiya sweetie I've never won the lottery either. The fact that I've never entered it might have something to do with that.

Comment

Night molls.

Quest for the key;1441358 wrote: Evening sweetie xx

Where is arsey ???
                            He posted in the Newbies Nest and Stella threads last night, questie.

Comment

Hi there Army.

Reading back, I see Zenners has gone to rehab. Does anyone know which one?

Has anyone talked to her and can let me know how she is doing?

Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

hello all, went back to my choir tonight, twas nice to be singing again. Mollers, only 1 day a way!! Im excited for you ! Going to watch corrie, chat later x

Comment

Working...
                                X