Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 10th January

Good morning, Army

Bon voyage MollyMoo! I hope you'll have a great trip!

Chilly morning in Cape Town, but we had some lovely rain overnight, which is great.

Oh - and happy hump day to Pingu
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning tips and all to come

About to set off on a run. It's perishing cold here. Then bath, then grocery shopping.

Molly...safe travels and I hope you have a wonderful time in Canada. :l And don't forget to log on here whenever you can!

Comment

And I hope you have a safe run, Reccie - watch out for delivery trucks
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1441484 wrote: And I hope you have a safe run, Reccie - watch out for delivery trucks
        Feck off!!! :H:H:H

Comment

Morning Tiggs and Recciebear

I am dead jealous of Mollymoo going off on her travels today. Have a wonderful trip girlie :l

Reccie I am dead impressed with your running ! I am still in bed here just mainlining me first coffee
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning, Squirrelly One :l

Well, you still go dogging every morning - I have to admit that I've delegated that task to the eldest cub. We've had a few good laughs at Jasmine's expense. Her designated walker always wears the same hoodie when he takes her out. It means that every time he puts it on, she thinks she's going for a walk. Like at 10.00 p.m. last night :H
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1441492 wrote: Morning, Squirrelly One :l

Well, you still go dogging every morning - I have to admit that I've delegated that task to the eldest cub. We've had a few good laughs at Jasmine's expense. Her designated walker always wears the same hoodie when he takes her out. It means that every time he puts it on, she thinks she's going for a walk. Like at 10.00 p.m. last night :H
              Ha ha! Yes similar happens to me everytime I put the psychiatric hat on
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning Troops

Mollymoo - save travels. Look forward to hearing all about it.

Off to work early this morning as need to get stuff done 'afore the classes begin next week in earnest.

Reccie - good run?

Comment

x-post :hallo: hiya Molls

Comment

See you Mrs McGinty........have a great time.....Ive already phoned the customs to let them know you are on yer way :H have a great time..personally I think it is pretty selfish..sot all them oirish kids going to do with their edujashin now that you are away? look out oirland..crime rates on the way up now :H:H:H
                    Have a great time :l
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Safe journey Molls, have a marvellous time :l

Comment

Morning all cold and frosty here again. Good for you Reccie out running so early in the cold i'm still in bed too with my first coffee. Molly have a lovely trip i'm so jeolous i wish i was going some where or had something planned but the funds or lack won't allow even to plan but the year is young. Do check in when you can would love to hear how you're getting on. I'm sure and Jilly will have a great time. :cupajoe:

Comment

Good morning Army,

See you molly have a great time :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Have to out soon very bust day ahead of me, all good though.

Comment

Not very frosty here but it is cold, not as cold as Canada :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X