Army Thread Thursday 10th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Tipperooo, Reccybear, Starty, Mollymoo, Runners, Mick, Sooty, Foxyloxy, Mariooooo,

Mollymoo, bon voyage, me lovely. Give Jilly a big hug.

Orff to the horsepital with Mr JC, then going to pop in at work. Never done that when I've been off sick.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Jc hope mr jc is ok.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Ok off out see you all laters, i hope, have a great sober day.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hope all goes well for mr Jc this morning Jackie. Not so froasty here as yesterday but cold. Have a terriific thursday.

Comment

JC..hope it all goes well for you
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

hello, I believe today is the day for Mollers!!! Enjoy!!

Ive the flu, feel like shyte but the good news is that I weighed in this morning and I have lost 4 lbs, weigh in just under 10 stone, 9 stone 13 lbs, God I love im in the 9 stone bracket!!!! Happy Limers.......ANd thats only after 10 days , jainey mackers, I will be like posh spice by the meet up !!! lol! ALso today I have reached double digits , 10 days, Im getting there!
              HAve a marvellous day peeps and catch you all later xx

Comment

not been nicked by the customs yet????? :H:H:H:H
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

mollyka;1441537 wrote: Well made it as far as checkin in and now US pre-clearance - jaysus ud think they'd make allowances 4 old ladies;-) x
                  Quick checkin by Whizzy. Have a fab time Molly. US pre -clearance is a bugger:upset:

Off out myself.
                  Hello to Army mates

Well done Posh Spice AKA limers:goodjob:

Good that you are back running Reccie. Certainly aided my recovery.

Comment

startingover;1441486 wrote: Reccie I am dead impressed with your running ! I am still in bed here just mainlining me first coffee
                    Yer wouldn't be so impressed if you actually saw me running, starty. :upset:

RunningCourage;1441501 wrote: Reccie - good run?
                    It was a tough one TBH, arsey. Need to lose half a stone and then it will be a lot easier (I hope!).

JackieClaire;1441519 wrote:
                    Orff to the horsepital with Mr JC, then going to pop in at work. Never done that when I've been off sick.
                    Sending best wishes to Mr JC for his appointment, Jackie.

limers;1441536 wrote:
                    Ive the flu, feel like shyte but the good news is that I weighed in this morning and I have lost 4 lbs, weigh in just under 10 stone, 9 stone 13 lbs, God I love im in the 9 stone bracket!!!! Happy Limers.......ANd thats only after 10 days , jainey mackers, I will be like posh spice by the meet up !!! lol! ALso today I have reached double digits , 10 days, Im getting there!
                    Hope you feel better soon limers. Does this mean you get to take the day off work? By coincidence, you weigh exactly the same as me. Or should that be "I weigh exactly the same as you"?

Comment

Omigosh. I converted the 9 stones 13 lbs and discovered you both weigh a lot less than me!! Now I am feeling bad about myself. lol
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Howdy guys, long time no speak, been rushed off me feet: stayed up till 2 am this morning doing an essay and ive an interview today for an assistant researcher position, so prepping for that now, then essay ahs to be handed in for 5pm today and mrs p is at mine as the council are putting new windows in, lol, just another busy day in the life of a student, hope yous are all well x
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

morning all

I'd kill to way less than 10 stone but I'm not far over it LOL.. and 5 foot 7 to match, and I eat chocolate on an addictive style basis...

back to work soon, then hoping I'll find some energy back, it's pissed off somewhere recently

And Molly have a wonderful trip!!!
                          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

mollyka;1441537 wrote: Well made it as far as checkin in and now US pre-clearance - jaysus ud think they'd make allowances 4 old ladies;-) x
                            Hmm, What exacting are you trying to smuggle??? Happy Thursday Army Pals. I have exciting news. Yesterday the postman brought be a bundle of coupons for free stuff. There is a buy one get one free for a Whopper at Burger King. I shall share it with my girls (just this Once)...lol And the is a buy one get one free for yarn at the local craft shop. I'm all kinda into making headbands and matching belts. Today will be fun!
                            Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

limers;1441536 wrote: hello, I believe today is the day for Mollers!!! Enjoy!!

:yay::alf::dancin::crazymonkey::flyingunders:10 days is FAB! If the thought comes that you want to drink, remember it's only a thought. You can change it!!! Let's have some pink Lemonaide! I'm flying right over.
                              Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Afternoon army its raining here now. Have a lovely fun day Hippie its nice to get free stuff in the post. Do you work from home or are you retired? Well done Limers on 10 and your 4ib weight loss gud to wake up to good news. I'm on day 9 but no weight loss yet tho i have some to lose. My sweet tooth takes over from the wine and i have eating too much chocolate and wine gums so need to switch to more fruit methinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X