Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 10th January

anon;1441723 wrote:

Hi to Army people. Mrs A still knackered. Managed 10 miles this morning when perhaps should have done 1:upset:
    1 is never enough though, is it mrsa?

Comment

limers;1441728 wrote: shes arrived!!! What time is it over there? im sure she will have an amazing time.

Im sure hubbs will feel much better with his new hip.x
      Reading your drink diary I now see why I developed heart problems as I drank EVEN more than you.:upset:

Well done on being under 10 stone.

That was a milestone for me

Comment

I remember when I was under 10 stone ...............140lbs for Cinders in case she drops by.

Ahh but the thing is Mrs A you don't drink any more so all the treatment will hit the right spot now.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening Troops. :hallo:

Glad to hear Molly's arrived safe on the other side of the pond. JC, when does she finally expect to get up to Canadia by?

Hope you're all fine. I think my brain and body are stuck in 2nd gear when it comes to work. I'm sure it'll be fine once I get the first week under my belt.

Comment

Not sure. As there's a few flights from JFK to Toronto. Does anyone know how long the flight is. Me eyes are goggling from googling.

First week back at work, I am assuming in my assuming type way.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

limers;1441673 wrote: and its approx 30 cans a week, these are half litre cans, 500 mls, so I drank 15 litres of shyte a week!!!!!!!
              I drank almost 3Xs that much. I can hardly believe but I just don't want it anymore!
              Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

JackieClaire;1441741 wrote: Not sure. As there's a few flights from JFK to Toronto. Does anyone know how long the flight is. Me eyes are goggling from googling.

First week back at work, I am assuming in my assuming type way.
                350 miles...45mins about
                Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

So it's just a short hop. I am soooooooooooooooooooooo excited for her.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Aye JC - first week - methinks it'll be fine once i get my work mojo in full swing again.

So she'll be there very soon?! Can't wait till we hear from her.

Comment

Wish I had a magic wand for you, hun. I can just keep saying it does get better, honest.

Oh I'm still doing one of me big thinks.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening army

They finally let me out the workhouse :-( it's been a bitch of a day !!!

Nice to see satzerooney back safe and sound - and nice to be home with me mates
                        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

That's a lllllllllllllloooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg ggggggggggg day, Questy.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1441767 wrote: That's a lllllllllllllloooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg ggggggggggg day, Questy.
                            Yer telling me !! And I gotta be back in at 8am tomorrow.

I'm not happy :upset:

Comment

mollyka;1441784 wrote: Afternoon from JFK!! just had me lunch - well my 3rd lunch to b precise - connection in 3 hrs - then just a hop skip an a jump
                              Great to see benjy back!! This airport seems poxy small mebbe im missin some of it?!! First time usin an ipad -- not too keen:-(
                              Anyhows - poor oul mrjacks:l but i do know the op is very successful - lots of peeps at work got them cos we do b on our feet all day - dont b worryimg bout him:l
                              I feel like a righ culchie here - they seem a bit rude :-(
                              Must away gonna find a corner and have a snooze! Luv youse!!!
                              Awhh hey up molls !!!!

Proper traveller you are - missing you already but it's like we did a swapsie - in micks terms - one machinery twin for the other :H

Safe journey:l

Comment

Machinery ? Feckin predictive text !!! Mcginty I meant !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X